Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Hi, looking for a fansig / sign in the signature for the game. The Link on the first page does not work. Any ideas?

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
couple of questions about home harem: with no requirements, bree or sasha leaves.
to avoid this, is it sufficient to avoid sex with both within 7 day? or to not enter in room where there are the two girls?
cause requirements for home harem is to have lp>75 but mc cannot reach 75 with both without sex.
You also have to have both of them @45% Lesbian for the them to accept it. I try to just avoid them when they are in the same room until it's all set up. (Sex 3 times each, and Lesbian 45, and they both have to have the SAME Love Level and neither can be pregnant)

As for the problem with UNREN, I tend to use the attached file that I got from here... (I did not create it, and take no credit for it but I use it on ALL my Renpy games and it usually works to get to the console and the variables. BIG THANKS to whomever created it)

abyss24

Apr 22, 2020
My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there an updated version for this, or a way to fix it easily through the save editor?

Stuck with Lexi not able to move in again :(

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
You also have to have both of them @45% Lesbian for the them to accept it. I try to just avoid them when they are in the same room until it's all set up. (Sex 3 times each, and Lesbian 45, and they both have to have the SAME Love Level and neither can be pregnant)
thanks. now i I have another problem, with bree: i cannot trigger the Bree is bored. the only thing I think, is the too high level of Bree KP. is this the problem? I followed every step in order but there's no way to trigger the event at 9:00 in the living room. the sme with shiori (with high KP too),After lap dance I can not Speak to her in the office (when i try to call Her there's the "nobody" option)

Icmlost

Jan 6, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Sasha I can't progress her past 70 love points. Anyone had similar problems?
I'm stuck here as well. I can't get anything else to trigger. There's also an issue where her sounds still play after sex scene is over. Looking at the story tracker it says to take her on a date, but no amount of dates is clearing it. The second take her on a date is cleared. At this point nearly everything left for her requires 75 or more LP and its not possible to get it.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Is there anyway to still get Emma even though Samantha and I aren't dating, but Samantha isn't in the friendzone? I really don't want to go back at least 20 saves ago and undo that choice and if possible I'd also like to somehow hack the game so that it lets me access the Studio so I can get the prompt to have a threesome with Kleio and Anna. Is there a Sugarcube.State.variable type hack I could use to enable some of these blockages?

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017

As for the problem with UNREN, I tend to use the attached file that I got from here... (I did not create it, and take no credit for it but I use it on ALL my Renpy games and it usually works to get to the console and the variables. BIG THANKS to whomever created it)
How does this file work? Do we need to put it in our "game" folder? If so, then what?

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
I got an error again in 22.7b opening the Phone Calendar.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 54, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 213, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 218, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 224, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 225, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 225, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 84, in get_agenda
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 87, in <lambda>
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 135, in format
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 162, in get_future_day_of_week_name
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 219, in _m1_class_game__get_future_day_of_week_name_for_days_played
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 155, in get_future_day_of_week
ValueError: Future days is in the past: 11 < 22

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 545, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 342, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 54, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 213, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 218, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 224, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 225, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 225, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 84, in get_agenda
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 87, in <lambda>
  File "game/cl/class_appointment.rpy", line 135, in format
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 162, in get_future_day_of_week_name
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 219, in _m1_class_game__get_future_day_of_week_name_for_days_played
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 155, in get_future_day_of_week
ValueError: Future days is in the past: 11 < 22

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.7.0b
Wed Aug  3 16:19:35 2022

Reactions: Fapbert

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, you put that file in your "game" folder of any Renpy game. You then when in the game during a user controled sceen Hit SHIFT+D to open the Developer Options, or SHIFT+O to go straight to the console.
Thank you for the help. I'm getting the gist of this and am not a great coder. I was expecting to see the lines of code executed when, for example, Emma rejects my offer to take her out on a date, but instead I'm not seeing anything that breaks down what lines of code are being executed in order to get that outcome. How could I figure that out and change it?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
A message to anyone to whom Samantha introduced herself as our girlfriend during our first meeting with Emma. After long hours, I found a way around this. I used the "Ren'Py Save editor" program for this, during the first meeting Samantha normally introduces herself as our girlfriend (or returns to us "Master") right then we make a save, using the save editor we look for "emmasamgirlfriend" and change from "True" to "False" and after the problem.

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/ ----> Ren'Py Save editor

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
A message to anyone to whom Samantha introduced herself as our girlfriend during our first meeting with Emma. After long hours, I found a way around this. I used the "Ren'Py Save editor" program for this, during the first meeting Samantha normally introduces herself as our girlfriend (or returns to us "Master") right then we make a save, using the save editor we look for "emmasamgirlfriend" and change from "True" to "False" and after the problem.

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/ ----> Ren'Py Save editor
Thank u very much dude. But I still cant date Emma after change it. Maybe because I have gone too far.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes