Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
You need to finish their stories and for more details I'd like to refer to the .
I think I missed this possibility since I can't seem to have this conversation with Minimi, Sasha, or Bree to add Samantha to the harem. Just another reason why having a way to edit saves or alter events would be a great addition to this game...

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
More NTR

Hello everyone, For today, here is the content for our weekly update for Love & Sex:

- 293 new voiced lines for mike
- City map
- Hanna events (new events)
- Alexis ntr office (new event, new CG)
- Add breemc talk subjects
- Camila dick reaction
- Command work in strip club for shiori/hanna

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Someone got a full save of the new update? with no NTR? pls D: my save crash and is a lot of work do all the game again considering the lag when you skip time. THX!

Xrayn

Dec 29, 2020
Playing 2270a, new game plus
Havn't played for months, and a lot things has changed
Luxury bed doesn't work? sleeping time doesn't decrees when I have a luxury bed
And when I finish a date with Bree, altough I got the 100% date points, she said "it was fun" and just left
Something changed or it's a bug?
I get the same problems

And also i can not access the calendar anymore
if get alway an error (see attachched screenshot)

Please help / advise

Thanks guys

AdriH

Feb 19, 2022
Its there a ntr scene in the wedding with alexis? Because if there is i cant get it.
Maybe is only in the police path?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
City map at long last now that i don't have to wait 5 sec every transitioning.

but i need someone who experience the lag to tell us if the map make it more laggy.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I can´t unlock the Bree Maid living room scene for some reason. I have 40 lp. Also it doesn´t have the option of the Bree Pool Blowjob so How the fuck do I unlock Reona?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I can´t unlock the Bree Maid living room scene for some reason. I have 40 lp. Also it doesn´t have the option of the Bree Pool Blowjob so How the fuck do I unlock Reona?

Use the wiki as a guide if you need help. As for Reona, she's a teaser character. Perhaps she'll be fully added later in future updates.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Has anybody else have shiori just leave after a bunch of progress? My quest says :
Shiori came into the offce looking for a job. I didn't think she was fit for the job so I turned her down.

I have 60% lve and already babysit Kanta so I don't even know what happened.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
"Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3"

Uh...how does this work?

Like, Minami's storyline is over at this point but she doesn't join the Harem.

This is weird because she joined my harem in other playthroughts.

Or maybe is having TWO threesome next to each other? Which would make sense

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Harmony: is there something that blocks her path? i've done the blible study, the dates request by her, i have LP max to 70, purity stats 70 but she doesn't accept dates

Reactions: MisterDuck
Sep 19, 2017
Iv'e managed to lock myself out of the home harem i believe.
i set up a date with bree which triggered at the same time i believe the home harem event was to take place and i think that broke the triggering first conversation. anyone got any advice on what i should do?
thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Iv'e managed to lock myself out of the home harem i believe.
i set up a date with bree which triggered at the same time i believe the home harem event was to take place and i think that broke the triggering first conversation. anyone got any advice on what i should do?
thanks
Generally the advice is: go back to an earlier save. Look if you got one in the auto save folder which still doesn't have the date set up maybe. Console commands or save edits, as can be used in many other games, tend to not work in this game and may crash the save for good.

Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes