Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Is there any way to unpet cassidy, i am in the story line with emma and it kinda screwed me because i didn´t start anything with the others too much so i could try the emma story line but i am kinda stuck now, because of cassidy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any way to unpet cassidy, i am in the story line with emma and it kinda screwed me because i didn´t start anything with the others too much so i could try the emma story line but i am kinda stuck now, because of cassidy.
Unfortunately not, if Cassidy's story is advanced enough (no matter whether pet or girlfriend), she always counts against Emma.

Jun 15, 2022
Not yet.
Also, I still have the issue of Minami's Harem events not triggering. I have threesomes with Bree and Sasha all the time but nothing
Setting the alarm at 8 AM doesn't work? Even if you get up at 5 or 6 AM full energy, doing something for an hour to get the energy down to 14, set the alarm for 8, go back to bed...should trigger

Reactions: MisterDuck

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know who is this on picture of developer wiki blake haired girl with huge breasts?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
First of all, complete Lexi's storyline.
After that, raise her kink points.
After that, command Lexi to stop taking the pill.
After that...well, I don't need to explain the Birds and the Bees to you, do I?
There is problem her love stop and 80 percent and can rise it. And I try to have sex with her when i command dont take pill she have sex only with condom what to do

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
There is problem her love stop and 80 percent and can rise it. And I try to have sex with her when i command dont take pill she have sex only with condom what to do
One way of which I'm pretty sure that it works is to get her high. During sex, Lexi will offer to use drugs, and if you let her use them, she won't notice you going in raw.
At least, that was the case before, can't be sure whether it still applies with the more recent versions, haven't played a while. Still, it's worth a shot.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does someone have a "perfect" save ?
Basically every Girl unlocked, every Harem completed and so on.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Not yet.
Also, I still have the issue of Minami's Harem events not triggering. I have threesomes with Bree and Sasha all the time but nothing
After a gang blowjob with Sasha and Bree if she comes to you suspecting you're not alone and maybe have sex, tell her you don't want to have sex with her, and that you have a relationship with Sasha and Bree, this will made her to think how to enter in the harem.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The easy way is with unRen, using the console and maxing love, it's really easy, every character have a list of their points and you can edit and max it, and kink points, editing sex counts and lesbian points. mantain lesbian points to half, (character_lesbian_max = 10 and character_lesbian = 10) love points at max (character_love_max = 200 and character_love = 200 ) and kink points at max (character_sub_max = 100 and character_sub = 100) where "character" is the name of the girl you want to edit. for example: bree_love_max = 200
bree_love = 200
bree_sub_max = 100
bree_sub = 100
bree_lesbian_max = 10
bree_lesbian = 10
bree_sexperience = 30 (this one is very important, less than 30 sex counts and halving lesbian makes really difficult to get the harem)
you have to repeat the proccess with every member of the harem to get it.
Without regard for story flags and similar, that is about to crash sooner or later.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes