Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The easy way is with unRen, using the console and maxing love, it's really easy, every character have a list of their points and you can edit and max it, and kink points, editing sex counts and lesbian points. mantain lesbian points to half, (character_lesbian_max = 10 and character_lesbian = 10) love points at max (character_love_max = 200 and character_love = 200 ) and kink points at max (character_sub_max = 100 and character_sub = 100) where "character" is the name of the girl you want to edit. for example: bree_love_max = 200
bree_love = 200
bree_sub_max = 100
bree_sub = 100
bree_lesbian_max = 10
bree_lesbian = 10
bree_sexperience = 30 (this one is very important, less than 30 sex counts and halving lesbian makes really difficult to get the harem)
you have to repeat the proccess with every member of the harem to get it.
That's gonna break your game so bad :eek:

Reactions: MisterDuck

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Got issues with Palla. Her love score should have increase to 40 after the cofee shop but she still 35 which means i am stuck in her progress i feel like she is one of the buggiest chracter in this game.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
That's gonna break your game so bad :eek:
Thanks for answering, Andrealphus, I'm your fan. I tested it and it didn't. I'm not adding code lines but changing some info. (hehee, sorry)... The story is great. Maybe I'll keep the edition for myself :)

Last edited:

naruto4004

Jun 28, 2021
I have 3 problems. plz someone help.
1. Take Sasha on a date : ( im stucked at 70 LP )
2. Take Kleio on a date
3. Take Anna on a date.
What is this take on a date means... is it different from asking her to date from their profile or asking from the phone call ? or I must do something else. pfff

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for answering, Andrealphus, I'm your fan. I tested it and it didn't. I'm not adding code lines but changing some info. (hehee, sorry)... The story is great. Maybe I'll keep the edition for myself :)
If you dind't know i will tell you there are checkpoints for the story to run!! For the time and at short term you will not notice, but when you meet certain requirements and they are over the limit you will get stuck in the story with no way to progress further!! I know that because i have done what you did!!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If some of you are interested here is the of our next game TruLove that will come out on on the 30th of September.
We are going all out on this one with animated sex scenes, gallery mode, full voice acting for the girls we even got the dialogue sprites animated ^^
Honestly we are very proud as we think it looks gorgeous!

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I got a sound bug, after having sex with Sasha after she reaches 100 KP her moaning doesn't stop after sex. Saving/Reloading doesn't fix it nor does restarting the game.
Is there a console command to kill active sound effects or something like that?
At first i thought it was maybe because i skipped through the scene, but it also happens when slowly click through it.

Edit: Okay, it seems it only happens when choosing Doggy Style, so I got past that scene by choosing Missionary.

Last edited:

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I can't lower Harmony's purity stat. Brought it down to 70 through bible study and some dates I think and thought I could further lower it with romance novels, but they have zero effect on her and I can't date her anymore to maybe decrease the purity stat that way.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
If you dind't know i will tell you there are checkpoints for the story to run!! For the time and at short term you will not notice, but when you meet certain requirements and they are over the limit you will get stuck in the story with no way to progress further!! I know that because i have done what you did!!
I know it, and if you follow the next checkpoint it goes back to the story (it also resets the max points to the best required for it) that's a good chance to follow the VN storyline. I enjoyed it a lot.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
I got a sound bug, after having sex with Sasha after she reaches 100 KP her moaning doesn't stop after sex. Saving/Reloading doesn't fix it nor does restarting the game.
Is there a console command to kill active sound effects or something like that?
At first i thought it was maybe because i skipped through the scene, but it also happens when slowly click through it.

Edit: Okay, it seems it only happens when choosing Doggy Style, so I got past that scene by choosing Missionary.
Yeah, when you start the file losesb.exe find in Options "Mute all" Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I can't lower Harmony's purity stat. Brought it down to 70 through bible study and some dates I think and thought I could further lower it with romance novels, but they have zero effect on her and I can't date her anymore to maybe decrease the purity stat that way.
ask Harmony out on a date on Sunday it worked for me when I was stuck on her too and I hope this helps you

Lestat8002

Jun 27, 2019
Can anyone explain please about home harem route?
I cant add Minami to home harem, i have message like minami "suspect something" and "and i can't let minami join to the home right now", but i have no idea how to triger this route further.
Also kind of same thing with Samanta -"Call sam to talk about home situation" but i have no any aditional options for calling her
(found here via search that MC have to call here between 9 and 13:00 while girls at home)

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone explain please about home harem route?
I cant add Minami to home harem, i have message like minami "suspect something" and "and i can't let minami join to the home right now", but i have no idea how to triger this route further.
Also kind of same thing with Samanta -"Call sam to talk about home situation" but i have no any aditional options for calling her
(found here via search that MC have to call here between 9 and 13:00 while girls at home)
Samantha Home Harem route - Samantha needs to be open to being poly (You need to have the cheating route - not tell her that Ryan was cheating, go for a walk at the wedding, then Sam comes to you house every Saturday afternoon).
Bring up Sam with Bree and Sasha, remember you want high love and kink stats and 50% lesbian stats. Call Samantha on a Saturday afternoon with Sasha and Bree in the house, around 1pm.

Minami route, you need to have sex with Minami at least once. Bring up the matter with Bree and Sasha, then have a threesome with them, with your alarm clock set for 7am. You should wake up to a double blowjob from Sasha and Bree, and Minami should walk in after Bree and Sasha leave.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes