Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Saw harem tag, did a little reading, can't have full harem, but is this the largest harem you can get in game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the largest individual harem labeled as such. You can however have all existing harems in the same playthrough and, even though you cannot marry all at once, can have relationships with everybody in parallel, which is a harem without interaction if you so like.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
It's the largest individual harem labeled as such. You can however have all existing harems in the same playthrough and, even though you cannot marry all at once, can have relationships with everybody in parallel, which is a harem without interaction if you so like.
Thanks for answer.

So... cheating or "multiple families" sort of deal, living out of multiple different buildings?

Are all of the girls aware of the relationships or are some of the relationships not revealed at that time?
[yea I understand the game isn't complete yet :p]

Either case, I hope when the game is finished there will be a 'perfect harem' ending.
Until then, I'll try to create a pseudo 'perfect harem'.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for answer.

So... cheating or "multiple families" sort of deal, living out of multiple different buildings?

Are all of the girls aware of the relationships or are some of the relationships not revealed at that time?
[yea I understand the game isn't complete yet :p]

Either case, I hope when the game is finished there will be a 'perfect harem' ending.
Until then, I'll try to create a pseudo 'perfect harem'.
Some are somewhat aware, especially with Emma, but generally most do not interact at all. So no real knowledge.

I cannot really vouch for it but IIRC a "full harem ending" with everybody will not come according to Andrealphus.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My game just autosaves whatever I do. It's very annoying because I can't go back to a past date if something goes wrong. Was it fixed in the new update?
Uhm, that's what Autosave does. Saving at the most inconvenient point in time. Battling the boss dragon with 2 HP left. Hanging in mid air about falling to your death. That kind of stuff. But yeah, honestly, the correct spacing of saves is difficult so you cannot rely on it for repairing decision, just to ward off crashes or similar. If you want to go back to a specific time, you'll need a manual save.

Aug 30, 2017
Uhm, that's what Autosave does. Saving at the most inconvenient point in time. Battling the boss dragon with 2 HP left. Hanging in mid air about falling to your death. That kind of stuff. But yeah, honestly, the correct spacing of saves is difficult so you cannot rely on it for repairing decision, just to ward off crashes or similar. If you want to go back to a specific time, you'll need a manual save.
How do I create a manual save? the usual Ren'py right click does nothing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I create a manual save? the usual Ren'py right click does nothing.
You need to press Esc (at least in PC) in order to open the options menu. There you'll see the save option.
Strange. For me right click opens the save menu just fine, while ESC opens the whole menu. (That in itself isn't strange, always been that way with this game for me, but it is strange that it does work differently for Eric)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Given the picture posted on twitter, I guess Hannah won the poll.

Which means....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY. HANNAH ENDING IS COMING

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Given the picture posted on twitter, I guess Hannah won the poll.

Which means....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY. HANNAH ENDING IS COMING
If so, then good for you. Given that you've got Hannah's chibi as your avatar pic.

JC2021MJR

Aug 13, 2020
trying to sleep, posting the error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/bedroom1.rpy", line 151, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'Stat' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bg/bedroom1.rpyc", line 126, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Music\lovesecondbase\LoSeSb-18.06.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Music\lovesecondbase\LoSeSb-18.06.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/bg/bedroom1.rpy", line 151, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'Stat' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.1
G
View attachment 570749

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-29
Release Date: 2022-07-25
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 22.7.0b
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.10.3) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sign -
Game lag fix

Tiffa Adill thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Guys one amazing game but don't you think we deserve a professior, a doctor and maybe a judge being our pets.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Some are somewhat aware, especially with Emma, but generally most do not interact at all. So no real knowledge.

I cannot really vouch for it but IIRC a "full harem ending" with everybody will not come according to Andrealphus.
How do you get Lexi and Samantha as part of the "home harem"? I just have Sasha, Minami, and Bree

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
Anybody figure out how to trigger Alexis' sex shop event? I've had sex with her 3 times as others have suggested but that's not triggering it. The sex counter is up to 15 by now.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Guys I missed the movie showdown with Morgan. I'm currently in the mid-to-late story section of the game and I don't want to start over. How can I fix?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Guys I missed the movie showdown with Morgan. I'm currently in the mid-to-late story section of the game and I don't want to start over. How can I fix?
At your first date with any girl, be sure it's at the cinema so you can unlock Morgan or go there alone before Kleio gives you a call. Seems you'll have to either reload a saved game or restart again.

Reactions: Élysséss

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At your first date with any girl, be sure it's at the cinema so you can unlock Morgan or go there alone before Kleio gives you a call. Seems you'll have to either reload a saved game or restart again.
This is important (the part I boldened), you don't have to be on a date, so it is really simple to get her in. Obviously, when as here the ship has already sailed, the situation is different, but it is a problem of us more experienced players - first timers will just go to this place to see what it is and meet Morgan way before Kleo.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes