Sandro66662

Mar 25, 2019
What's wrong with Emma? I thought Palla was the most sickener character, but nothing compares to Emma. I can't even figure out what to do from the guide(My English is not perfect) . The tasks say to talk to Emma and Sam, but nothing happens. If I friendzone Sam, Emma quits the game. What am I doing wrong?
Screenshot_20220817_225812_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase.jpg Screenshot_20220817_225824_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase.jpg

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
Hey, what is happening here, I got the event but is still unmarked on the story tracker, and I cant repeat the event (I only can repeat the 3some with Bree but not with sasha) I've tried sleeping, waiting a few days and nothing and repeat some sex scenes and nothing.
Is there a way to fix it or at least to use the console to "check" the scene on the tracker?
I cant add more girls to the harem unless I finish the current one

ALSO I am getting the bree 3some before the 4some, the tracker says the 4some is first and the 3some is after, but I cant get the 4some first for some reason, it always triggers the bree 3some.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
Can someone help me I can't even open the game I abort it and after a time of 20 seconds it doesn't enter the game and the game closes please help me

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nothing against the other two choices but for me it would be a no-contest Morgan vote. But in the end everything will happen anyway.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Thanks. No, she's not on birth control. Mike's penis is the game's "standard" size, and he impregnated Sasha very easily. It's probably the fertility system then, which I wasn't aware of. I'll keep on trying.
If you read the right book, you can see all of their fertility levels and you will see how they fluctuate over time through their respective ovulation cycles

Reactions: Leandron

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Beware the pills though, they will lengthen the span considerably. In the end, once your fitness is up to 100 and you have some sexperience, the "downtimes" are going to go to 0 anyway, so best to just keep playing.
lol i discovered this too. ended up farming fitness early anyway so it quickly became a non issue.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Got a sound bug, if i fuck sasha then i got her moaning even after it. Tried save and load still happen

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
Can stamine with perk erectile problem and 100 fitness restores on next day from sex ? How maximum can be sexperience?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can stamine with perk erectile problem and 100 fitness restores on next day from sex ? How maximum can be sexperience?
If the formula didn't change last update. Andrealphus wanted to lower the numbers but I haven't checked yet whether he already did.

Recovery times are 120 hrs (normal), 90 (high lib), 240 (erectile problems).

You lose .75 hours for every fitness, so with 100 fitness but no sexperience you are at 45/15/165. With high lib that means daily sex is possible, with standard every other day, with problems you still need to wait a week (!)

But in the end the answer is "yes" because there is no maximum to sexperience, and every sexperience takes away another 15 minutes. But that means 660 sexperience to have it go down, which you won't get probably. Also the wait times especially in the beginning are egregious. To really get it down to zero, assuming you always have sex the moment you are able to and not counting for events, you'd need over 70 in-game years for that to happen ...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Most what Cartageno said is true, but the formular changed some versions ago. 1 point in fitness takes away 1 hour and 2 points in sexperience also take away 1 hour. With low libido and 100 fitness you need 256 points in sexperience to fuck every 24 hours (You could of course go higher, with 280 the threshold is at 0).
The best way imo to gain sexpierence, are the sexperience books which give 20 points (after reading 10 times), so 13-14 books should be enough. (maybe even less depending how much sex you have... ^^)

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Most what Cartageno said is true, but the formular changed some versions ago. 1 point in fitness takes away 1 hour and 2 points in sexperience also take away 1 hour. With low libido and 100 fitness you need 256 points in sexperience to fuck every 24 hours (You could of course go higher, with 280 the threshold is at 0).
The best way imo to gain sexpierence, are the sexperience books which give 20 points (after reading 10 times), so 13-14 books should be enough. (maybe even less depending how much sex you have... ^^)
So that would make a 100% fit character have a recovery time of 20/0/140 hours. Still don't think that low libido is worth taking but especially the doubling of sexp makes a huge difference.

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
So that would make a 100% fit character have a recovery time of 20/0/140 hours. Still don't think that low libido is worth taking but especially the doubling of sexp makes a huge difference.
Oh Thank you.:3

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes