jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you read the right book, you can see all of their fertility levels and you will see how they fluctuate over time through their respective ovulation cycles
Thanks. After my previous post, I did spot the book in question, bought it and read it. Bree's fertility was then shown at 0%, and it's stayed there for several more days since then. Hopefully eventually that will change.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So that would make a 100% fit character have a recovery time of 20/0/140 hours. Still don't think that low libido is worth taking but especially the doubling of sexp makes a huge difference.
True, but low libido can be a "good" bad trait when using NG+ because fitness and sexperience gets taken over, but high libido is kinda useless (even in the first run, because you can boost fitness to 120 just with clothes which also makes "normal" libido trivial...^^)

Thanks. After my previous post, I did spot the book in question, bought it and read it. Bree's fertility was then shown at 0%, and it's stayed there for several more days since then. Hopefully eventually that will change.
It's that time of the month again... :sleep:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
True, but low libido can be a "good" bad trait when using NG+ because fitness and sexperience gets taken over, but high libido is kinda useless (even in the first run, because you can boost fitness to 120 just with clothes which also makes "normal" libido trivial...^^)
That's true, in an NG+ it really is more or less a bad trait at zero cost.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would think Sasha makes the most sense. She fits in perfectly with Palla and Audrey.
Yeah, well, I think Sasha should be haremed out by now. Although having her in a harem of sorts with every other available girl would be an interesting approach.

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, well, I think Sasha should be haremed out by now. Although having her in a harem of sorts with every other available girl would be an interesting approach.
Agreed, but who else would fit that spot? I thought that harem was fine with Audrey & Palla, but a fourth, not many I can think of besides her. I don't see Cass joining it, although she's probably a better pick than Sasha, who needs her rest from multiple harems like you said.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd say alexis
Not unreasonable. Though as of now she lacks chemistry with the other two (but who wouldn't?) I can see her shift a bit. Only thing I am not sure about is the fashion sense - I am still not sure whether she is supposed to be stylish in her own way (then a good fit) or relaxed about her clothing (then not so much).

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When is the next update coming
For Patreon supporters, there's a weekly update every Friday.

But you're asking on here, so the main release (the collection of all the weekly updates of that month) is the last Monday of every month.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes