Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I understand I'm commenting on a super old post, but I just wanted to leave a clarification for future's sake (in case someone has the same question and browses through the forum). Also, I don't wanna make an account to edit the fan wiki :p

Anyways, it seems like you need to have sex with minami ON THE SAME DAY as the threesome with Bree/Sasha.

Also, you need to have sex with Minami BEFORE having a threesome with Bree/Sasha.

Note: I completed Home Harem before Mom visit, but started Minami recruitment ark after Mom visit and taking Minami on a shit ton of dates :) IDK if Minami recruitment works if it's interupted in the middle by mom visit.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
I hope the Cassidy post-collar dialogue gets fixed.

Dwayne just died, chose Cass to be a girlfriend. According to the wiki, she's supposed to reject the slave collar, but she's still wearing it, and I even told her to not say Master during the lewd scenes, and she still is. So, nothing's really changed. No option to take the collar off

AdriH

Feb 19, 2022
What are the new ntr alexis scenes?
I have discovered 2 the gloryhole and the dudes in my house. Are those all or are scenes im missing?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I hope the Cassidy post-collar dialogue gets fixed.

Dwayne just died, chose Cass to be a girlfriend. According to the wiki, she's supposed to reject the slave collar, but she's still wearing it, and I even told her to not say Master during the lewd scenes, and she still is. So, nothing's really changed. No option to take the collar off
That's the problem ,
if you gave him the collar being a pet.
You can't do anything when she's a girlfriend

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
i think i missed the opportunity to get lavish's call to office options. is there a easy solution like variable editor ? i really dont feel like going half way back through the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so the collar is stuck on her...yeah...that's not cool. Thought she'd want to have it removed, which is what should happen
IIRC you can lower her kink points (I think below 50) and she will stop wearing the collar. However, that is all it does, none of the other problems or attributes will change and disappear, it is just the character display.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
The update is the whole game!! There are to much things that change. Less then a year ago the beginning of the game was totally changed (before you started at first of spring, now you can choose), various backgrounds have been change, errors and bugs have been corrected and various missions have been added!! So updating the game has to be the whole game!!
THANKS

Reactions: MrRaynor

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
Can you help me the game files are corrupt and I don't know how to fix them and I can't download it on android because it gives me an error

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes