Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
- At the moment the girl who gets her story competed is determined by patron votes. Each of the romanceable girls will get their stories finished, its just going to take time.
- Nothing is going to happen between Mike (male MC) and his mother, Angela, that was made crystal clear. As for Bree relationship with Angela, that's likely going to be further down the line.
- The side characters are called "Teasers" for a reason. Just because they show up in the game doesn't mean they're going to become full characters. From what I understand, its down to the fans' reaction or if the demand is high enough. Given how Gwendolyn treated Anna, can't see that happening for her.
From the looks of things, we aren't going to get anything new and a capped ending given that the dev is already promoting a new game. So this will likely get shelved and rolled into the new game. Especially seeing as how it looks pretty much the same ... they even have the same backgrounds. So, Patreon votes or no, we might not even get a finish.
Wonder why there will be nothing between Mike and Angela? What happens if the Patreon vote pulls her in? After all, it can't be an incest limit. He's already fucking his sister. I'm sure it's a hang up the developer has, and that's fine. But it seems kind of arbitrary and pointless in the grand scheme. I couldn't care less if she was the mom. She is one of the best looking character sprites in the group.
Given how Kleio and Morgan acted at the beginning, they were just as bad as Gwendolyn and Anna ... save for the later bullying ... but that can easily be written to be corrected. After all, Alexis is just fine with you having her sister locked up and beating an old gym teacher half to death ... never mind that Mike is a double murderer with 12 slave girls, three of which helped him murder their father.

Lol. If they're going to finish the game, don't just put some bad caps on it and let them vote it in ... use the vote to determine who gets next ride, and really go for it. Just my two cents. I think this could be a MUCH better game than it is. There is just so much you can do with it. (And before you ask or comment, I know these aren't easy to make and take time, and I wouldn't be bothering to comment if I weren't rooting for it)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
From the looks of things, we aren't going to get anything new and a capped ending given that the dev is already promoting a new game. So this will likely get shelved and rolled into the new game. Especially seeing as how it looks pretty much the same ... they even have the same backgrounds. So, Patreon votes or no, we might not even get a finish.
There are many dev teams working on multiple games at once, not always the same people. I see no reason to doubt that this will be finished.

Wonder why there will be nothing between Mike and Angela? What happens if the Patreon vote pulls her in? After all, it can't be an incest limit. He's already fucking his sister. I'm sure it's a hang up the developer has, and that's fine. But it seems kind of arbitrary and pointless in the grand scheme. I couldn't care less if she was the mom. She is one of the best looking character sprites in the group.
That she is good looking is not in question and a few people asked to switch the mom sprite and have this sprite become somebody else. But yeah, Patreon won't vote on it because it cannot because it will not be an option because Andrealphus indeed doesn't want it. As for Minami - the whole point of her backstory is that she is not blood related to MC so that is a very different cup of tea - maybe not legally, depending on where you live, but in other places it is and it certainly is for biology.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
LSSB looks like it'll be wrapping up next year and the fact that Andrealphus is working on another game doesn't mean that any other games are going to suffer a lack of content in the future. You can look at Leap of Love for proof of that.

First of all, Minami is adopted, its clear throughout her story that she was specifically adopted by the family to be a future wife for Mike. As for why nothing is being done with Angela, I doubt very much there's going to be a Patreon vote for her, seeing as how Andrealphus picks which girls are going up for the vote each month.

Given how Kleio and Morgan acted at the beginning, they were just as bad as Gwendolyn and Anna ... save for the later bullying ... but that can easily be written to be corrected. After all, Alexis is just fine with you having her sister locked up and beating an old gym teacher half to death ... never mind that Mike is a double murderer with 12 slave girls, three of which helped him murder their father.
So basically you just said that Kleio and Morgan were just the same as Gwendolyn and Anna, except, in your own words, they weren't.

Kleio and Morgan were a different situation. Morgan broke up via text. Gwendolyn was abusive. The former is not even remotely the same as the latter.

As for Alexis, if you speak to her after Kylie is arrested (be it for rape or attempted rape), she's horrified at what her sister has done and is apologetic. As for beating up the gym teacher, she's actually furious because you decided you knew what was best for her and took away all agency from her.

Mike technically doesn't murder anyone. Danny died due to self defence (Andrealphus actually did the correct thing by having Danny die with the weapons in his hands. Had Mike actually disarmed him, that would have been murder. Self defence only works if your life is in immediate danger. The instant your attack doesn't have a weapon, its no longer self defence). If in Dwayne's case, a man who was an abusive boss and husband, had just beaten his wife and was actively trying to break Mike's neck after severely beating him...how was that murder again?

Lol. If they're going to finish the game, don't just put some bad caps on it and let them vote it in ... use the vote to determine who gets next ride, and really go for it. Just my two cents. I think this could be a MUCH better game than it is. There is just so much you can do with it. (And before you ask or comment, I know these aren't easy to make and take time, and I wouldn't be bothering to comment if I weren't rooting for it)
See, this comment just makes me think you really have paid much attention to the game and you're just actively pulling things out of your ass now.

The votes are completing every girl's story, one month at a time. There's 22 main girls, all but 9 have gotten fully stories and proper endings and epilogues. They're finishing the game and doing it properly.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Hey all. For some reason I cant get Sash to trigger her first date. I have taken her on several dates and looks like I have all other variable's but it just doesn't happen Here is my save from just before my last attempt. if you finish the date you will see that she still doesn't have it, and I need it to get her Max love from 70 - 80. I feel like this is a bug, but again I just might be missing something. Any advise would be appreciated

This also seems to happen with Kleio's date in "Kleio gets serious"
Thanks

Edit: So BTW, These bugs must have been tied to my persistent save. Because once I deleted it and then loaded these saves the errors were gone and I was able to finish the dates. Thanks Hope this may help any with the same issue.

Last edited:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Here is a second save along with the apparent Bug I just placed this is a new one.
So I am going on a Saturday date with Minami to the park, and as soon as we get there to start the date, it transforms into a park date with Camila. now I have not talked to Camila in a while and her love points are at 40 so I have no idea how this happened. Here is a save just when me and Minami are about to start.
Also still have the bug's above.

Edit: So BTW, These bugs must have been tied to my persistent save. Because once I deleted it and then loaded these saves the errors were gone and I was able to finish the dates. Thanks Hope this may help any with the same issue.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
you need to get the sports car before she looks at your car.When you need a mechanic she sees it and after a scene later you get more then 50 submission
Thanks. Though I didn't know what the sports car would do for me, I've been saving up for it anyway, and should soon be able to buy it.

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
So I dont know if I am just missing something or my memory is betraying me, but I seem to have found a plothole (very insignificant, but caught my attention). At the beginning of the story, when the two new roommates arrive, I recall that Sasha immediately chooses the room that has no furniture (hence the previous gym room) out of the two. However, during the 3 scene with Bree you enter her room and the MC seems to talk about the shock that the room is not full of weights and gym stuff anymore.

Am I missing somthing, or did they completely switch which room each girl took based on the introduction? I know is kinda stupid but I ended up thinking about it enough to make a post about it here lol

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Love & Sex 22.8 Monthly Update (Beta Release)

47cadace5100270a69c44545c3411d6cd97e6459.png

Hi guys !

Here is the 22.8 Monthly Update (Beta Version). Our new features :

• City map
  • 526 new voiced lines
  • 3 New events and 4 CG for the Bitchy harem
  • 4 Lavish spanking events
  • Add breemc talk subjects
  • 6 more new or updated CG
  • And more

Thanks a lot to our artist & dev team especially MidnightDatura, Lent1, Paradoxal D, Apoc, Spiritmaster, BlissFullDarkness, Domestos, Firesparq and Siege Wizard.

Hope you will enjoy it !

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I dont know if I am just missing something or my memory is betraying me, but I seem to have found a plothole (very insignificant, but caught my attention). At the beginning of the story, when the two new roommates arrive, I recall that Sasha immediately chooses the room that has no furniture (hence the previous gym room) out of the two. However, during the 3 scene with Bree you enter her room and the MC seems to talk about the shock that the room is not full of weights and gym stuff anymore.

Am I missing somthing, or did they completely switch which room each girl took based on the introduction? I know is kinda stupid but I ended up thinking about it enough to make a post about it here lol
Nice catch!

Actually, this is one of the things I will not notice in 999 out of 1000 games, but once you notice it, you just cannot unthink it. As you said minor, but a bit of nitpicking can be fun in games (or movies, books, suchlike).

• Haha
Reactions: BuranPhan
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes