Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Nice catch!

Actually, this is one of the things I will not notice in 999 out of 1000 games, but once you notice it, you just cannot unthink it. As you said minor, but a bit of nitpicking can be fun in games (or movies, books, suchlike).
Literally unplayable...
in other news... the horror that is city map was released... haven't tried it yet, but I assume there'll be several bugs that will need several releases to fix completely. Still glad they finally started implementing it.

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks. Though I didn't know what the sports car would do for me, I've been saving up for it anyway, and should soon be able to buy it.
There comes an event where you will need an mechanic(its part of the kleio story line), when you have the sports car she will be impressed and that´s how you get an event later where she will have sex with you. Didn´t have the sports car at my first play through and got the same problem, after i read the wiki and started a new game and got the car before the event triggered i got the cap removed

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
One of the best and worst dating sim game i've ever play, i literally need to redo samantha wedding event to get her come to house with natalie jeez
Also dev needs to learn from summertime saga game fertility roll
8/10 overall

Reactions: XCelesX

Count

Jun 5, 2017
So I dont know if I am just missing something or my memory is betraying me, but I seem to have found a plothole (very insignificant, but caught my attention). At the beginning of the story, when the two new roommates arrive, I recall that Sasha immediately chooses the room that has no furniture (hence the previous gym room) out of the two. However, during the 3 scene with Bree you enter her room and the MC seems to talk about the shock that the room is not full of weights and gym stuff anymore.

Am I missing somthing, or did they completely switch which room each girl took based on the introduction? I know is kinda stupid but I ended up thinking about it enough to make a post about it here lol
Actually there are alot of things like this in the game.
In the first event with Scottie, Sasha's ex, Mike actually meets him, in the second event Sasha tells Mike about her ex and both arer acting like Mike has never met him.

When spying on a girl in the shower, you can trigger an event where Minami appears behind Mike and is envious about the girl Mike is looking at. This event happens only if Mike spies on Minami herself.

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Are there any plans to change the fact that Kylie and Camila have mutually exclusive paths? (or well, I guess Kylie's not GONE per say but I feel the game is more fun with her around as opposed to in the slammer). Perhaps an alternate way to get to the police station where your car gets broken into X amount of weeks after purchasing it and you can go and report it. I always love forming the Taming harem so I always choose to keep Kylie around, which means i rarely get to see Camila.

Iron_Ben

Apr 14, 2021
after every date, even when the bar is full i get the 'no sorry I'm exhausted' even when i have plenty of rest, is this a bug?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
after every date, even when the bar is full i get the 'no sorry I'm exhausted' even when i have plenty of rest, is this a bug?
I got that also. I asked the same question a couple pages back. But I got an answer so I'll share it with you.
You don't have enough sexual energy, chech your stats in your phone if you do not see the eggplant over your head you recently had sex and have to wait till it recharges. Time of this varies based on sexsperience. But usually 1-2 days.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I got that also. I asked the same question a couple pages back. But I got an answer so I'll share it with you.
You don't have enough sexual energy, chech your stats in your phone if you do not see the eggplant over your head you recently had sex and have to wait till it recharges. Time of this varies based on sexsperience. But usually 1-2 days.
Correct. Just to add: with higher sexperience and athletics skill it will pretty soon disappear (unless you chose "low libido" as a negative trait)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There comes an event where you will need an mechanic(its part of the kleio story line), when you have the sports car she will be impressed and that´s how you get an event later where she will have sex with you. Didn´t have the sports car at my first play through and got the same problem, after i read the wiki and started a new game and got the car before the event triggered i got the cap removed
I found that after I bought the regular car I had no problem in raising her stats to the point where I could have sex with her. I currently have her love points at 100 and her submission points locked at 50, and she's even proposed to me. (Since I didn't want to marry her, as it would end the game, I turned her down.) it's just to increase her submission points above 50 that I'm going to need the sports car.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Love & Sex: Second Base 22.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes