Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.8.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
I found that after I bought the regular car I had no problem in raising her stats to the point where I could have sex with her. I currently have her love points at 100 and her submission points locked at 50, and she's even proposed to me. (Since I didn't want to marry her, as it would end the game, I turned her down.) it's just to increase her submission points above 50 that I'm going to need the sports car.
You cant raise her submission points in this playthrough anymore.

"Tues or Thurs, Done Kleio raises hell, MC has a car, Kleio love >= 40, at street

Mike will need to take his car in for repairs. Sasha suggests taking it to Kay. Turns out that Kay is actually 'K' meaning Kleio.

If the MC has the sport car Kleio gains a small amount of love & Kleio's max sub will be set to 100. Kleio can't get pregnant from this event.

Outcome
: Kleio max love set to 60"
(This is a quote from the wiki)
You need the sports car before you reach 40 love points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You cant raise her submission points in this playthrough anymore.

"Tues or Thurs, Done Kleio raises hell, MC has a car, Kleio love >= 40, at street

Mike will need to take his car in for repairs. Sasha suggests taking it to Kay. Turns out that Kay is actually 'K' meaning Kleio.

If the MC has the sport car Kleio gains a small amount of love & Kleio's max sub will be set to 100. Kleio can't get pregnant from this event.

Outcome
: Kleio max love set to 60"

You need the sports car before you reach 40 love points.
Thanks. Looks like I've wasted my $20,000 then. :) Are there any other benefits to having the sports car?

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Not really this is the only thing the sports car is good. Sorry about the 20 k.English is not my first language. Next time i will try to be more precise with my answers

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It gives +5 score at the beginning of a beach/nude beach date...
Well ... "yay"? ;)

Thanks. Looks like I've wasted my $20,000 then. :) Are there any other benefits to having the sports car?
Great you take it in stride. That sometimes in needed in this game. Had the sports car problem myself once, eons ago, so I know how it feels. Well, there will always be a new playthrough until the game is completed, where I can do better.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any idea if the new update is save compatible with the previous one? I’d rather not start over.
Since the great update shuffle of, I think, 2020 save games were compatible.

That being said, there were bugs here and there (fixed in later updates of course) and stories have been rewritten which might make restarting more appealing than continuing.

Reactions: Riversage

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
Hey y'all, I'm sure this is commonly asked but I don't want to sift through however many pages of comments so. If anyone has an up-to-date walkthrough for certain endings, could you please share? I have been trying to use Andrealphus' wiki site + the 20.10.3 walkthrough but it's not foolproof and doesn't account for all the new stuff. I have been trying to get the home harem, but only after I play like half the game do I figure out that one thing I did sooo long ago is now going to make it so the Home Harem is incomplete/impossible to finish.

First time I didn't know the prereqs so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second time, after some looking up, I was trying to make sure everything was correct but then
Then I took a fairly long break, got back recently to playing it again, loving all the new content, but then figured out that (as far as I understand)

So yeah if someone can point me to an up-to-date walkthrough or something, that'd be sick. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes