ancet

Nov 15, 2018
how do I collar Alletta i can not seem to get her stats up high enough they seem to be locked when I first played this a long time ago i could or is it not possible now lol she had a bitch collar
She needs to have 100 kinky points and 200 of love, then you can give her the slave collar.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: LivingPaper

TurkeyCannon

Sep 26, 2019
Is it still impossible to get the Taming Harem started? A while back one of the updates capped Ayesha's sub level to a degree that it was impossible to meet the basic requirements to start the Taming harem quest. Has that been fixed yet? The wiki suggests it hasn't but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
I wonder, the wiki has no information about an event in the story where you can choose to get either a cat, a dog, or neither. Is there any repercussions from this choice? like, do you get some extra expense, chore, or anything like that if you choose to get a pet?

Is weird there is no information about this event in the wiki, at least as far as I can tell....

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
The renpy version used for the game is to new for JoiPlay. Until someone makes a backport of the game to an older renpy version or JoiPlay gets updated to support renpy 7.5.0 there's no chance to get it working...
Somebody made an unofficial android version though: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-8-0-andrealphus.13488/post-8870867
latest version of joiplay says it added both 7.5.0 and 8.0.0 support though?

not they it probably matters since this game still has that stupid multi-second delay they added to every action.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
latest version of joiplay says it added both 7.5.0 and 8.0.0 support though?

not they it probably matters since this game still has that stupid multi-second delay they added to every action.
The is still at 7.4.8:
1661907173203.png
I don't play on android, but it runs perfectly fine for me on windows, especially the new map seems to boost it quite a bit...

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Started a new game and I can't seem to get the sex dream with Emma. I've used a four leaf clover so I show as lucky in my profile. Any idea on this? I've saved before sleeping and have re-loaded a few times with no luck.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
The is still at 7.4.8:
View attachment 2015602
I don't play on android, but it runs perfectly fine for me on windows, especially the new map seems to boost it quite a bit...
yeah they got an update rejected from the play store once and basically gave up on it completely without saying much about it. I think that was what happened...

as for the game, I've run it on both windows and android and had the same issue. eg. pressing the wait button used to be instantaneous... now it takes long enough you can see the screen fade. You can still see the difference by running a sufficiently old version... not even that old. I forget the exact version though. for some reason the devs simply never bothered to test what change they made was responsible.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Has someone got a complete save for the latest patch mine is broken apparently it has an error when i click on the inventory
I am having the same issue so hopefully someone else is experiencing this and has a fix. Would like to avoid restarting a save again.

Extra edit on this but if you end up getting sick then this error is really annoying...

Edit # 2: if you start a new game then just go buy something at the mall but dont save or anything that fixed my inventory.

Last edited:

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Started a new game and I can't seem to get the sex dream with Emma. I've used a four leaf clover so I show as lucky in my profile. Any idea on this? I've saved before sleeping and have re-loaded a few times with no luck.
For the first dream event, you don't need lucky, but you need to have your "Fun" stat >= 10. That usually trips me up on new games for a bit. Even then, it's only a 20% chance of triggering, and can only happen if total days passed > 10. For the second event, you need both the "Lucky" trait and "Fun" >= 10, but it should trigger automatically assuming at least 7 days have passed since the first dream event.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone know why all the girls at 0:00 of each day always lose their heart points? are there any way to turn that stupid shit off?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes