gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone figured out what to do for the bitchy harem foursome?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In 22.8.0 you can't, because a bug prevents Cassidy from actually joining the Harem...
Don't know about 22.8.0a or 22.8.0b (until one of them get leaked... ^^)

AlMasque

Mar 16, 2020
does anyone know if Bree is currently bugged? I cant start the Bree Arcade Event to unlock her heart max to 30, she disappears from the map at 15:00 on saturdays

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to avoid Lavish leaving the game or avoid her knowing that u had fun with Shiori
Don't have sex with both of them in the timespan of a week until their subpoints are 50 or higher...
(Also doesn't trigger if they already joined the office harem...)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Kinda.

If you raise the Lesbian points too high, the girls start losing love points for you every night.
Ideally, you want high Love and middling Lesbian points (50%)
Additionally, in general you want to have high Kink points during the confrontation phase.

Reactions: Evil13

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
I can't progress to the Sasha Showdown section of the band harem (Wait for Sasha to realize what happened). What do I need to do to trigger it exactly?

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
Anyone made an up to date guide to the game yet?

If you want to play the game to achieve your desired outcomes I recommend you follow their

There you can read on every character's possible story lines. how to achieve them. How to avoid locking out certain character. Which items do what. etc. It is by no means a complete wiki nor does it have all information, but it is the best source to clear any questions you might have on how to complete certain routes or harems. I also think is more intuitive to search specific information on the wiki rather than the PDF guide I've seen on the original post. I usually have about 10 tabs of the wiki characters, items, and mechanics whenever I play lol but thats me who wants to play a game knowing exactly where im going.

The city map often does not match its image to the time of day. For example, it's 07:00 but the map is still dark.
I noticed that too. I think it only happens in the morning when it changes from night to daytime. And I usually find that it refreshes itself if I go back home and back into the city map

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes