Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah after that you have h
and i meet her on the date or just go there?
Yeah after that you have her unlocked and can date both in the pixie harem, (still not much content)

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone else having difficulty progressing things for Hanna? I have the event "take her on a date" but I did so and it is not progressing. I tried a few different locations. Does it have to be the waterpark of the beach for her date location or something?

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Someone Find a way to avoid Audrey leave game after the scene with cassidy in office ? I have Office Harem, an cassidy is my pet.
But when i'm going to my office and cassidy was here, she do something Audrey coming in and jealous leave game. How can i fix this pls

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
How do i take Hanna on a date to the Strip Club? I never have the option to pick the Strip Club
if you have LP et KP at max when you go on date with Hanna (cinema, restaurant, ...) after she ask you to go to Strip Club (same when the other girl ask you to go to the nightclub). you says yes and the Date After you can go strip club with her.

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone else having difficulty progressing things for Hanna? I have the event "take her on a date" but I did so and it is not progressing. I tried a few different locations. Does it have to be the waterpark of the beach for her date location or something?
that work for me when i go to the restaurant. You need max stat on LP and KP for Hanna and finish her strory with sport club

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't progress to the Sasha Showdown section of the band harem (Wait for Sasha to realize what happened). What do I need to do to trigger it exactly?
I'm having the same problem. I already have Sasha in my home harem, with her LP and KP at 100 and her lesbian points at 50, and she's wearing my slave collar, so it's hard to see why getting her into the band harem should be a problem. As the version I've been playing is 3 months old, I'm going to download the latest version and see if it fixes it.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Someone Find a way to avoid Audrey leave game after the scene with cassidy in office ? I have Office Harem, an cassidy is my pet.
But when i'm going to my office and cassidy was here, she do something Audrey coming in and jealous leave game. How can i fix this pls
Make sure both girls have LP >= 160 (80% ingame) and lesbian points >= 45%.

I can't progress to the Sasha Showdown section of the band harem (Wait for Sasha to realize what happened). What do I need to do to trigger it exactly?
I'm having the same problem. I already have Sasha in my home harem, with her LP and KP at 100 and her lesbian points at 50, and she's wearing my slave collar, so it's hard to see why getting her into the band harem should be a problem. As the version I've been playing is 3 months old, I'm going to download the latest version and see if it fixes it.
Those are the conditions to trigger it (hasn't changed in a few versions...):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes