Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone who could explain why 100 date points and hot coffee causes a 'no im exhausted'? Every points are more than 5. The heroine was bree.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
if you have LP et KP at max when you go on date with Hanna (cinema, restaurant, ...) after she ask you to go to Strip Club (same when the other girl ask you to go to the nightclub). you says yes and the Date After you can go strip club with her.
This doesn't work with me. I took her to the strip club once, now I can't do it a second time).

Reactions: gahndlh

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hello every one !

I would like to know how to accomplish the last quest : Capture d’écran 2022-09-02 162732.png

I tried to date her at friday night / saturday night to go to the nightclub after the first part of the date, but nothing happens.

Thank you !

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
trigger what ?

i think you need to progress in the Cassidy / Audrey and Palla stories
I don't think I have that one, although there was a scene where Audrey catches Cassidy giving a blowjob in the office, with a risk of either of them leaving the game. Maybe that's that. Although, with Cassidy as a girlfriend, I think I might've locked myself out of that content.

Last edited:

Duyanh135

Jul 24, 2020
guys, i was playing on my phone and lost my save file, i'm playing again now but it's taking a long time to fill up all the girls. so I want to ask for everyone's save files

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Is there any way to cheat in the game and bring Sasha back after she finds out about the cheating?

I really don't want to restart the game again and build bree full lesbo + kings.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hello every one !
I would like to know how to accomplish the last quest :
I tried to date her at friday night / saturday night to go to the nightclub after the first part of the date, but nothing happens.
Thank you !
Are you asking how to do the nightclub, or saying nothing happened after the night club. If the second one, make sure you've maxed her stats (lp, possibly kp) until you see the lock before or during the date.
If the first one doesn't trigger after a normal date, try delaying going to the date until 10 or 11 pm. Although you'll get a hit on the date (which can be remedied easily with an expensive gift), you'll be able to choose the night club from the get go.

DanKz

Nov 11, 2019
Could someone share a save with Samatha on the path of revenge please? I've tried several times and I can't.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Hello every one !

I would like to know how to accomplish the last quest : View attachment 2020455

Thank you !
Ok if i'm not mistaken you have to go out at night but not at 20:00 wait until 22:00 if possible and nightclub will be aviable. It doesn't work if you go to the club after a dinner or cinema

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello every one !

I would like to know how to accomplish the last quest : View attachment 2020455

Thank you !
Those are the conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure you're playing 22.8.0b (not 22.8.0) in the main menu because some stuff was fixed for this path...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes