Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a fix for events not firing even if you meet the criteria? I have "meet aletta while working" even though she's almost maxed out and "hang out with kleio" and the same thing with her.

And there are multiple times you need to do those, previous ones I have completed.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I think my game is bugged, I managed to create the home harem in previous versions but now I cant.
I have bree 100% 100% collared, sasha 100% 80% collared, according to the wiki it should be enough. But Sasha leaves.
I just started a new run because i thought the last one was bugged since it happened the same but with bree

Last edited:

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I think my game is bugged, I managed to create the home harem in previous versions but now I cant.
I have bree 100% 100% collared, sasha 100% 80% collared, according to the wiki it should be enough. But Sasha leaves.
I just started a new run because i thought the last one was bugged since it happened the same but with bree
Do you have their lesbian points high enough?

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know if there is an easier way to raise a girls sub stat other than the Sex Slave Story gift? I swear to god I feel like a born again Christian handing out pamphlets in a Walmart parking lot with how many I carry on me and how often I gift them, but I can't seem to find a better method outside of one-time events (like having Hung perk on first time or girl specific story events) I know Ass Slap works to, but it's not 100% and stops working after a certain point

• Haha
Reactions: snegge

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know if there is an easier way to raise a girls sub stat other than the Sex Slave Story gift? I swear to god I feel like a born again Christian handing out pamphlets in a Walmart parking lot with how many I carry on me and how often I gift them, but I can't seem to find a better method outside of one-time events (like having Hung perk on first time or girl specific story events) I know Ass Slap works to, but it's not 100% and stops working after a certain point
Working out with her in the gym will raise it. And I think having anal or BDSM sex with her will do so.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Taking a girl out to a restaurant and paying for the meal will increase her sub stat.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some also have talk options (call Aletta - every discussion has a +sub option). But yeah, the majority of stat adjustments (apart from LP) will require pamphlets of different kinds. So you're not only a born again Christian, but also a Vegan, and this planned new shopping center also bothers you.

Reactions: downl05ding

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
Love s Sex second base [22.8.0] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux+Mac (Mac version Untested) (1.4 GB/ 532 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: 32 Kbps
After open, and close again (like force close ) can u help this

Coolioangelo

May 28, 2022
Who else has the problem that Kylie just disappears without saying anything? Without destroying the relationship.
She's just gone even though she was there the day before or even the night before.

Reactions: JFack820

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Who else has the problem that Kylie just disappears without saying anything? Without destroying the relationship.
She's just gone even though she was there the day before or even the night before.
is the usual cause. I thought it was a bug for months before realizing it was intended.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wow, coming back to the game and seeing the QOL changes, very nice stuff. Especially moving to different maps, much faster, though they need to adjust the opacity on the location bubbles, so hard to see past that BG with the lighting. Also makes me think this game might have been way better if it didn't have food, energy, etc, to micro manage and just have cash, stats and love points to worry about like the classic dating sims used to be. Love Hina or the more modern Rogue Sim lite comes to mind. Also would have been better if there were fewer days in a month, just to get those seasonal events done much quicker and not have to spend real life hours grinding away the time. Though I suppose since a lot of events are tied to certain days and energy it's probably not gonna happen at this point. The game probably woulda been done by now if the harem wasn't so damn big too.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes