gahndlh

Aug 30, 2022
Have you gifted her the sexy dress already?
After that it should show up once you go on a date:
View attachment 2021736
ty! when giving the dress a second time the option appears again

Stuck with Hanna's strip club date as well.
I guess it's a rare chance after a date ? i did like 20 and it didn't happen.
It would be better if it was a available location like the night club if you start the date at 22 Hour.
give the dress again, probably some bug or mechanism prevents the option appearing

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Quick question, does hung or smallpenis skills in this game change the art in the scenes?

edit: another quick question, how soon is wiki updated? need to update the Bitchy Harem + relevant characters.

edit2: another ?: i've been reading up on various things in wiki, in hopes to prevent missable content, and I see the Kylie stuff... is there a way to permanently rehabilitate Kylie so she stops being herself?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
For those that are looking for the android version.
You can stop looking, here it is the Mega Link:

It's version 22.8.0b

Reactions: Arvie33

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else having difficulty progressing things for Hanna? I have the event "take her on a date" but I did so and it is not progressing. I tried a few different locations. Does it have to be the waterpark of the beach for her date location or something?
Hey so I know you've been given advice regarding her points and everything but another factor is that if she asks to go to the club say no and it will switch over to the strip club route, hope that helps

Reactions: JustNotFatal

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Quick question, does hung or smallpenis skills in this game change the art in the scenes?
Since I haven't played either, I don't know, but I distinctly remember a scene with a way smaller than usual penis, which I put down as a bug and my guess would be yes.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
A few scenes change depending on penis size, but most of them do not...
Following scenes should have changes currently:
Sam's nightclub sex (birthday), Sam's threesome during revenge path, Harmony titjob, Taming harem blowjob, Bree cinema blowjob (birthday), Minami cowgirl (only if hung)

edit: another quick question, how soon is wiki updated? need to update the Bitchy Harem + relevant characters.
There's no eta. The wiki is community driven, so if someone finds time to add something it gets updated. Everyone can contribute there but an account is needed... (I'm guessing it's free, but I haven't created one since the wiki moved away from fandom)

edit2: another ?: i've been reading up on various things in wiki, in hopes to prevent missable content, and I see the Kylie stuff... is there a way to permanently rehabilitate Kylie so she stops being herself?
Short answer: No
Long answer (contains spoilers... ^^):

Reactions: McLOVINu and Evil13

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im new to the game but aware of chances to permanently remove characters from the game - is there a certain order i should seduce the girls so i dont remove any by accident prioritising the wrong ones at the wrong time?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is this a bug on easy mode?
Coffee in home shows +4 Energy, yet only yields +2. [same for hotdog at mall and snack at office, for hunger]

edit: and take break at office stats +2 for both Energy and Fun, but only yield +1 each.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I finally managed to trigger the scene where Sasha asks to join the band harem. As it took place in the bathroom, I was rather amused that it ended with "We finish our beers and leave". Sounds like they have a serious alcohol problem. :)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes