gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Now Emma's sub is already 100.
Emma doesn't have any content yet when it comes to her subpoints (collaring included)...

how to do taming Harem? i can't increase Ayesha KP..it stop in 50KP...the guide said we need 75KP
Don't know which guide you're using, but Ayesha's subpoints need to be BELOW 75 to trigger the event, not above...

Prerequisites: done , Lexi present
As the wiki says, you need to see the foursome. If Sam is gone you can't add Lexi to the Home Harem...

I can't get Hanna to show up at the park for a race. Her LP is locked at 30 and her KP is at 25. Any ideas?
She should be at the park at 7am from Monday-Thursday on default schedule. On random you've to lookout when exactly she's at the park in the morning...

With the world map, how to access "rooftop" after Kleio called?
The rooftop can be found here on the map (between 6pm and 8pm):
1662372377132.png

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to highlight the Nodes on the City Map ?
They are kinda blending into the background.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So we finally get some Pixie Harem content again. :love:
Daamn! Actually love that Kleio look (it is kleio, right?).
Now we just need to wait for the option to Blondify Anna and Morgan. Maybe Emma too. Not because I like blondes, rather, for the Mike likes blondes meme.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Wait, did I really just waste dozens of hours playing, just to start over because I want max KP on Kleio, and I did NOT have the sportscar for that one single event?

Is there a way to fix it now via console/saveedit that scene as if I had sports car?!@

edit: looking through rpa's and save, maybe I need to change my kleio_event_05c into kleio_event_05b some how? Maybe something to do with flag "niceCar".
In my save, I have: kleio_event_05c 53
Sadly the editor only allows me to change the 53 :cry:

edit2: ok, did "jump kleio_event_05b" fixed it for now, unsure if I can remove the kleio_event_05c variable all together though.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes