jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Am I right in thinking that, if you've lost Samantha from the game, it's no longer possible to get Lexi into the home harem? That's what the Wiki seems to imply.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to highlight the Nodes on the City Map ?
They are kinda blending into the background.
Hmm, only by editing the button_map_hover.png and button_map_idle.png in game/gui/map after extracting the game files with unren...

Daamn! Actually love that Kleio look (it is kleio, right?).
Jep, that's Kleio. I still don't know if I should like her twintails or not...

How to trigger coffee surprise event between audrey and shiori

Am I right in thinking that, if you've lost Samantha from the game, it's no longer possible to get Lexi into the home harem? That's what the Wiki seems to imply.
Let me quote myself from earlier on this page... ^^
If Sam is gone you can't add Lexi to the Home Harem...

Reactions: jahall

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What is the benefit of sexperience book
It gives you sexperience points... ^^
Most of the sex positions require some amount of sexperience points, for instance the Doggy position for Anna requires 5 sexperience and the Missionary position for Anna requires 10 sexperience points, etc.
Also the sexperience points influence the sexual stamina, where 2 sexperience points take away 1 hour from the threshold. (I posted the exact formular here)

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is the wiki out of date? I'm currently doing Hanna's content and I got the event that should raise her max sub stat to 75 however when the event ends I'm still locked at 50, I have tried both options.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is the wiki out of date? I'm currently doing Hanna's content and I got the event that should raise her max sub stat to 75 however when the event ends I'm still locked at 50, I have tried both options.
Nope, before 22.8.0 Hanna's sub cap was 50. The raise to 75 and 100 was added with the recent update... The choice shouldn't matter because it get's set at the beginning of the event:
1662452022762.png

Reactions: Flamewolf

kaguru

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know why but every time i play game on my phone and move to another location in game , it always take me 10 to 30 second to move . Have anyone know how to fix this ???

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes