budokaiking

May 15, 2018
can someone help me out?
My guy is too tired for those "coffes" any way to solve it or need to rest for week withot giggity giggity?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Nope, before 22.8.0 Hanna's sub cap was 50. The raise to 75 and 100 was added with the recent update... The choice shouldn't matter because it get's set at the beginning of the event:
View attachment 2028134
Thank you, I had no idea it was in the new build, I was playing on 22.7.0b. Before I asked my question I did look at the changelog to see if it was mentioned there but when it wasn't and I had gotten the scene mentioned in the wiki I thought it must have already been in the game then right.

So If I upgrade to the new version will her max sub be retroactively fixed to 75 or am I going to have to load an earlier save?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
can someone help me out?
My guy is too tired for those "coffes" any way to solve it or need to rest for week withot giggity giggity?

Thank you, I had no idea it was in the new build, I was playing on 22.7.0b. Before I asked my question I did look at the changelog to see if it was mentioned there but when it wasn't and I had gotten the scene mentioned in the wiki I thought it must have already been in the game then right.

So If I upgrade to the new version will her max sub be retroactively fixed to 75 or am I going to have to load an earlier save?
Yes it should upgrade retroactively. But make sure to save your game NOT infront of your house (that area got an massive overhaul and you will probably run into an error which also will prevent the update code to run... ^^)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any tip on how to find Sasha on the nightclub with Lexi? Tried dating mutiple times, never there.
Hmm, I normally go on a date with Lexi on Saturday evening, do the first part in any location and once she asks if you want to go to the nightclub I save the game. If the event does not trigger I load that save to go to the nightclub again and repeat that until it triggers...

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to not get fired by Aletta if she and Shiori discover u bang both of them?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to not get fired by Aletta if she and Shiori discover u bang both of them?
If one of the girls has a sub value >= 50 the event shouldn't trigger, otherwise don't fuck with them in the timespan of a week...
If you already fucked them in a week, I guess you could wait one week without working, then fuck with one of the girls again to reset the last sexperience date (which should also reset the "Showdown" to trigger the event)

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
If one of the girls has a sub value >= 50 the event shouldn't trigger, otherwise don't fuck with them in the timespan of a week...
If you already fucked them in a week, I guess you could wait one week without working, then fuck with one of the girls again to reset the last sexperience date (which should also reset the "Showdown" to trigger the event)
Welp im fucked this triggered in the week were Cassidy did the investigation :HideThePain:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, has this Aletta event been updated? copy from wiki:
Code:
Placeholder 
Prerequisites: done A tight situation, Aletta's Love.png >= 40, Sub.png >= 70, days passed >= 1, Saturday 09:00 - 18:00, Mike's office
This event is not implemented at the moment but it's possible to trigger it (no art or dialog will be displayed).
Outcome: Aletta's max Sub.png set to 80

DR5700

May 25, 2019
still no Mac version(
Download the windows version. Right click on your Mac version of game select "show package contents" go to the auto run folder. Transfer the game folder from the windows version as well as all the other same stuff just in case. I tried it and it updated to the current version on my mac. I haven't had a chance to really play through it but hope it helps until we get a proper Mac update.

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
Sure would be a lot more enjoyable if 1. you didnt have to close the game to reload an old save and 2. if you didnt lose love with EVERY girl at the end of the day until you complete their route. One girl in particular is bugged out where she will lose ALL love points at the end of the day, regardless if i spent time with her or not. Thank god for the cheat menu, but this would suck without it. I know this isn't the Reviews tab, but it appears to be locked for me.

downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
Sure would be a lot more enjoyable if 1. you didnt have to close the game to reload an old save and 2. if you didnt lose love with EVERY girl at the end of the day until you complete their route. One girl in particular is bugged out where she will lose ALL love points at the end of the day, regardless if i spent time with her or not. Thank god for the cheat menu, but this would suck without it. I know this isn't the Reviews tab, but it appears to be locked for me.
You can press ESC to open the menu to load. You can also quicksave and quickload without even doing that.

Girls lose relationship at the end of the day if their lesbian points are too high. Lower that value and you're good.

Reactions: Andrealphus

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Her KP cannot get high enough in the current version.
In the latest version, you can get her KP (I personally think "submission points" would be a better name than "kink points") to 100. Having done that, I gave her the collar. She accepted it, but it didn't trigger any special dialogue, and she doesn't wear it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In the latest version, you can get her KP (I personally think "submission points" would be a better name than "kink points") to 100. Having done that, I gave her the collar. She accepted it, but it didn't trigger any special dialogue, and she doesn't wear it.
See, that happens when you answer the same old questions with the same old answers while skipping a few versions. Lesson (hopefully) learned.

Feb 3, 2021
I can't progress to the Sasha Showdown section of the band harem (Wait for Sasha to realize what happened). What do I need to do to trigger it exactly?
Do the threesome with Kleio and Anna. Here's the part everyone leaves out you need to win both rounds of battle of the bands. Then make sure you meet the rest of the requirements then go to the next practice talk to Sasha. She will bring it up.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes