gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi I have a question how does the event/ story Play video games with Bree in the arcade on sunday start
Her LP must be >= 20 and she must be present in the arcade on saturday afternoon. If she's there is random even with fixed schedule... (Also it doesn't trigger at 18:00, only before...)

9usch

Mar 22, 2018
Need some help, got the update just to finish the "bitchy harem" and when i talk to cassidy, an update on the log about going to the mall or nightclub appears, and nothing happens when i go there. Cassidy's girl/girl stat didn't locked as the walkthrough suggested it would. Dont know what to do anymore, searched the forum for an answer, didn't find one.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Need some help, got the update just to finish the "bitchy harem" and when i talk to cassidy, an update on the log about going to the mall or nightclub appears, and nothing happens when i go there. Cassidy's girl/girl stat didn't locked as the walkthrough suggested it would. Dont know what to do anymore, searched the forum for an answer, didn't find one.
Are you playing 22.8.0b? The event was buggy in 22.8.0 and 22.8.0a...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Damn! Just been working on forming the college harem, and have just spotted on the wiki that you can't form it if Bree is pregnant. Still at least I was able to proceed as far as the "lab rat" event, which was good fun.

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
Hm have a problem with me is in option
Pregnancy
Endless
immersive
I take Endless
but can not get pregnant no matter whether I have in Option Pregnancy On or Off every time it comes to sex and I have unprotected and it comes to the high point go all women what can I do it tried with the cheat does not work there is always Undo Pregnancy in the character no matter what I do someone a tip
play version 22.8.0b

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I can date Emma, but I still can't kiss her. She is at 60 LP currently. [and 100 KP, lots of books and workouts]
Samantha was not introduced as girlfriend and never became my girlfriend.
I avoided conversation about other girls by mentioning we were out of those benji anime episodes whatever.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I already installed spy camera in office prior to Cassidy events, and now its not registering as there for the Office Harem Viking event where those business people want to sex up my staff....

So, was my initial spy camera installation forgotten or was it removed?
[sorry I can't recall them mentioning removing the spy cam]

In anycase, I tried to solve it by buying yet another spy camera to install, and no icon or trigger for me to install the spy camera.
I go to wiki to see what is up, and it states I have 7 day window to install the spy camera again, which I maybe passed???

Now I need console command to enable or flag the spy cam as installed for the Office Harem Viking event.
Anyone able to help/track this down? Thank you very much if you can.

edit: did console "jump blissard_meeting_spy_camera" to see the installation event [i also had spy cam in inventory just in case] and then proceeded with the meeting, seems no errors or issues [though I'm not sure if the spy cam is mentioned anywhere in the 'STORY TRACKER' as it is not showing up in the Office Harem section]

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Ok, I already installed spy camera in office prior to Cassidy events, and now its not registering as there for the Office Harem Viking event where those business people want to sex up my staff....

So, was my initial spy camera installation forgotten or was it removed?
[sorry I can't recall them mentioning removing the spy cam]
Those are two separate events, so you need to install two cameras. One in your office as a supervisor and the other in the CEO's office (preferably as soon as you move in there)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ok, I can date Emma, but I still can't kiss her. She is at 60 LP currently. [and 100 KP, lots of books and workouts]
I avoided conversation about other girls by mentioning we were out of those benji anime episodes whatever.
It's weirdly late before you can kiss Emma. I think you need to get her KP up to 80 first. In my own game Mike was able to have anal sex with her before he could kiss her.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
She might be the most annoying LI in the game. I think it's a specific date that allows you to unlock kissing her. Before that she will say you aren't at that level or something, even if you are already fucking.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
22.8.0b. i know man, i don't know what is happening, it might be the last thing to do to a full save, it's annoying.
Hard to say what's the issue, if you upload your save I can have a look.

Ok, I can date Emma, but I still can't kiss her.
The first kiss for Emma is a bit tricky to unlock. You must be on a date with her and the date_score must be >= 75 and her LP >= 60. After that she should be always kissable...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes