Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, I can date Emma, but I still can't kiss her. She is at 60 LP currently. [and 100 KP, lots of books and workouts]
Samantha was not introduced as girlfriend and never became my girlfriend.
I avoided conversation about other girls by mentioning we were out of those benji anime episodes whatever.
You can Kiss Emma at 80 Love point during a date if you have more than 75 date point.
After that it's at any time.
In order to progress with her you will need go trough 7-8 dates, then 20 date to be able to have vaginal sex with her.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You can Kiss Emma at 80 Love point during a date if you have more than 75 date point.
After that it's at any time.
In order to progress with her you will need go trough 7-8 dates, then 20 date to be able to have vaginal sex with her.
The 20 dates are a bit over optimistic, unless you have the exact perks required, got her into a special mood and possibly already tried/unlocked everything, it will be quite longer (might be shorter if you build for it) before you can enter her.

9usch

Mar 22, 2018
Hard to say what's the issue, if you upload your save I can have a look.

The first kiss for Emma is a bit tricky to unlock. You must be on a date with her and the date_score must be >= 75 and her LP >= 60. After that she should be always kissable...
Thanks man

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The 20 dates are a bit over optimistic, unless you have the exact perks required, got her into a special mood and possibly already tried/unlocked everything, it will be quite longer (might be shorter if you build for it) before you can enter her.
Welp you don't have to go on a date with Emma to train her (booty call totally does the trick once you had anal sex with her once and her sub points are >=25...)

Thanks man
I fixed your save, the event should now trigger. (Hard to say why it bugged out...)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Welp you don't have to go on a date with Emma to train her (booty call totally does the trick once you had anal sex with her once and her sub points are >=25...)
And if you are small, and have enough sexperience to even have those options, or if she actually answers the booty call (which some updates ago, didn't before having had sex). I believe the Bath Tub sex is the easiest of outcomes, yet, when I tried to game the route (long ago), having 0 sexperience kinda prevented me from doing that.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
And if you are small, and have enough sexperience to even have those options, or if she actually answers the booty call (which some updates ago, didn't before having had sex). I believe the Bath Tub sex is the easiest of outcomes, yet, when I tried to game the route (long ago), having 0 sexperience kinda prevented me from doing that.
Anal only requires 20 sexperience, which requires reading 1 sexperience book (cost 100 bucks) for 10 times, not really a gamebreaker imo. (Sexperience is needed for Stamina anyway...)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone got a fix for the android fix? I just got an android A03s and it takes 5 minutes for the game to load and then it just crashes.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, in the 'STORY TRACKER' > 'Corrupting Harmony' > 'Go on a date with Harmony at the Nightclub on Saturday or Sunday'...
I literally tried a dozen sunday dates, mix of afternoon and evenings, and different locations.
I get the feeling you can not goto Nightclub on dates on Sunday.... I'll try a free Saturday.

9usch

Mar 22, 2018

I fixed your save, the event should now trigger. (Hard to say why it bugged out...)
Thank you brother

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if this has already been asked and answered, but is there a way to change sasha's hair color even after she denied liking blondes? maybe with saveeditor or with console?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ran into an error, repeated the sixsome in home harem
[had 0 energy at the end, maybe this is why?]
[at the time, only Lexi and Minami are preggos]
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_bree_lexi_minami_samantha_sasha.rpy", line 437, in <module>
NameError: name 'do_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 545, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 690, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "ch/lexi/fuck.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_common.rpyc", line 3756, in script call
  File "ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_bree_lexi_minami_samantha_sasha.rpyc", line 437, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_bree_lexi_minami_samantha_sasha.rpy", line 437, in <module>
NameError: name 'do_event' is not defined

Windows-10
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.8.0b
Thu Sep  8
```

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I don't know if this has already been asked and answered, but is there a way to change sasha's hair color even after she denied liking blondes? maybe with saveeditor or with console?
I think you can change her hair color if you interact with her command. Req. Sub >= 25

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, in the 'STORY TRACKER' > 'Corrupting Harmony' > 'Go on a date with Harmony at the Nightclub on Saturday or Sunday'...
I literally tried a dozen sunday dates, mix of afternoon and evenings, and different locations.
I get the feeling you can not goto Nightclub on dates on Sunday.... I'll try a free Saturday.
The dates begin Friday or Saturday. Only the nightclub part is after midnight, so it becomes Sat/Sun.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I think you can change her hair color if you interact with her command. Req. Sub >= 25
Thanks but this only works if she has already dyed her hair blonde, in which case you can ask her to go back to using the normal color, but in my case I denied that she dyed her hair, and I wanted a way to make her blonde.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
AFAIK only two, and they have been there from the beginning (though there were others at some time).
So why the heck has the art style changed so many times? There are three art styles, although I think they've replaced almost all instances of the original art style by now. But the newer art added in the past ~6 months is different yet again and I really dislike it. They've even replaced some of the good art with it. Specifically, I've noticed in the bar when you buy drinks for one of the girls, that art has been replaced with the newest art style for all of the girls I've gotten to in my replay so far. I really hope they aren't replacing all of it with this newest style because I would honestly just stop playing forever. It's that bad.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes