kaguru

Oct 27, 2018
Every time i move to another location in game it take some second to move , and that makes me uncomfortable . have anyone know how to fix that ?? I play android version

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
So, apparently, you need to have . If you have dev console enabled, you can just enter
Code:
del DONE['hanna_event_06']
del DONE['hanna_event_07a']
Note that I originally gave her the $5000, so that's the event that I was undoing. If you chose a different option, maybe it's 07b or 07c. Also, save your game before trying this.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Note that I originally gave her the $5000, so that's the event that I was undoing. If you chose a different option, maybe it's 07b or 07c. Also, save your game before trying this.
Yeah, similar to Bree and Samantha, Hannah had the branching of her path done quite a while ago and just recently continued the corruption path. A bit illogical in a sense but also makes sense when you think of kink points as much more than becoming a sub.

Reactions: MisterDuck

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Do the threesome with Kleio and Anna. Here's the part everyone leaves out you need to win both rounds of battle of the bands. Then make sure you meet the rest of the requirements then go to the next practice talk to Sasha. She will bring it up.
I know from personal experience that in the latest version (maybe not in earlier ones), you can get the Sasha Showdown without winning either round of the battle of the bands. In my case, she brought it up in the home's bathroom, of all places.

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
I got the Lavish meeting quest but I am also the CEO and everytime I walk into Aletta's office, the home harem meeting triggers, and since I am not finished with Lavish's path, she leaves.

Is there anyway to salvage this?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I just got a scene where I bail Kleio out of jail at police station, yet directly after the event there is no police station icon on the map.
Would be nice to have MORE ways of unlocking the police station, and this one is already in game, just not scripted to open police station location!!!

Also, the wiki fails to mention the details for this event, even though it is listed. "Kleio needs help". 95 LP

Reactions: Settum

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I just got a scene where I bail Kleio out of jail at police station, yet directly after the event there is no police station icon on the map.
Would be nice to have MORE ways of unlocking the police station, and this one is already in game, just not scripted to open police station location!!!
And what exactly would change if the poilice station is unlocked? You would still need some evidence to get Kylie into jail, before that nothing happens anyway...
(If you think about unlocking Camila another way, I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen, because the dev wants Kylie and Camila to be mutually exclusive)

Also, the wiki fails to mention the details for this event, even though it is listed. "Kleio needs help". 95 LP
If you think something on the wiki is missing, make an account there (it doesn't even require you to enter your email address) and change it yourself. :)

Reactions: Cartageno

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yea, I meant more ways to unlock Camila.
No biggie, I'm avoiding Kylie until I get 100% other content out of the way.
[sadly, a few events require college, I hope I can do them early in morning or late at night to avoid kylie]

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Which girls?
Aletta and Shiori, but generally speaking it would be neat to know the command for each girl it would save a lot of time rather than waiting 7 days to continue a girls story if I have to have sex with her but can't start their respective harem yet

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Speaking of time saving, for those who don't know, if you're using console commands you can enter multiple commands in one line to save yourself time by using a semi-colon ";" to separate each command, that way you don't have to continuously press the up arrow and enter to do, for example, max stats every time.
For example hero.energy = 10; hero.fun = 10; hero.hunger = 10; hero.grooming = 10
It saved me a hell of a lot of time doing this and having a full line of the girls love stats = 1000 to get it to the max love for the available level

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes