McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
edit: found it " Talk to Ayesha in front of Kylie (Ayesha has to be the first person you interact with in front Kylie in your game play) "

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What increases Samantha's KP and is it possible to add her to the home harem if you cancelled the wedding?
Samantha's sub points can only be brought to 100% by playing the revenge path. To add her to the home harem she needs to agree to non-exclusive relationships (for which you also have to play the revenge path...)

Im new to the game but aware of chances to permanently remove characters from the game - is there a certain order i should seduce the girls so i dont remove any by accident prioritising the wrong ones at the wrong time?
Short answer: No, you can seduce the girls in any order, but there are some caveats which I can't answer without spoilering... ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it impossible to enslave Emma with collar?
Yep, Emma, Camila, Ayesha and Harmony all can't be collared, because their sub points can't be raised high enough yet...

Is this a bug on easy mode?
Coffee in home shows +4 Energy, yet only yields +2. [same for hotdog at mall and snack at office, for hunger]

edit: and take break at office stats +2 for both Energy and Fun, but only yield +1 each.
Yep, a bug which is there since a few versions. The difficulty modifier gets only applied to the tooltip but not the action... ^^

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How do I party at the nightclub?
I'm trying to raise my charm, but no options to do so anywhere inside the nightclub.

edit: nevermind, it showed up out of nowhere :D

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For some reason, I can't watch tv with Bree and Sasha or those two plus Minami anymore.
Did you use unren to decompile the game scripts? If yes which version? I know 7.5.0v2 which I posted here works fine (you've to remove all rpyc and rpy files from your game folder and run extraction/decompiling again), I think the newest "ultrahack" version has issues with the starred_indexes/doublestarred_indexes again... ^^

How do I party at the nightclub?
I'm trying to raise my charm, but no options to do so anywhere inside the nightclub.
Did you buy fancy clothes at the clothesshop in the mall?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Btw, is Mikes/MC voice always super super quiet, while all other characters are loud as fuck? [I have NOTHING on mute]

Did you use unren to decompile the game scripts? If yes which version? I know 7.5.0v2 which I posted here works fine (you've to remove all rpyc and rpy files from your game folder and run extraction/decompiling again), I think the newest "ultrahack" version has issues with the starred_indexes/doublestarred_indexes again... ^^

Did you buy fancy clothes at the clothesshop in the mall?
Yea yea, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enter right, or even see it's icon on map?

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I have searched a bunch for this issue with no results so I gotta ask.

I just won the BOTB (Battle of the Bands) and I don't see the afterparty scene. I previously saw it when I was in a Anna-Kleio threesome, assuming there's a different one for Sasha being included. So I earned the full Band harem and now there's no scene.

Kleio, Anna and Sasha all have maxed stats and I'm starting the BOTB at Fri 19:00 (in Spring).

Edit: I forgot you have to leave the studio to trigger the scene. I AM VERY FORGETFUL! sorry

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, what the hell, I bought 6 Charm Books, but it only allows me to read one.
Is there a cooldown? Because I feel like it has been days ingame now...

If we are only allowed to read it just once.... I wasted $500 !! :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, what the hell, I bought 6 Charm Books, but it only allows me to read one.
Is there a cooldown? Because I feel like it has been days ingame now...

If we are only allowed to read it just once.... I wasted $500 !! :(
Yes, you do have a cooldown with the charm book, also with the other two main stat teaching books, I think it is a week.

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
A few scenes change depending on penis size, but most of them do not...
Following scenes should have changes currently:
Sam's nightclub sex (birthday), Sam's threesome during revenge path, Harmony titjob, Taming harem blowjob, Bree cinema blowjob (birthday), Minami cowgirl (only if hung)

There's no eta. The wiki is community driven, so if someone finds time to add something it gets updated. Everyone can contribute there but an account is needed... (I'm guessing it's free, but I haven't created one since the wiki moved away from fandom)

Short answer: No
Long answer (contains spoilers... ^^):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to do taming Harem? i can't increase Ayesha KP..it stop in 50KP...the guide said we need 75KP

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Hi, I cant get "Lexi's Trailer Burned Down" to Trigger. I have done Dance with Sasha ( when I take Lexi on the date, and Sasha Joins in), and Dance with Sasha Threesome ( when I take Sasha on the date and Lexi Joins in). and a couple weeks later still no fire. Both Lexi and Sasha Are at 100 LP and 100 KP and I have the Home Harem with Sasha, Bree, and Minami. But Samantha left the game a long time ago.
The WIKI says, "
Lexi's Trailer burned down
Prerequisites: done , Lexi present

The next time you meet Lexi, she tells you that her Trailer burned down. Mike can choose between the following two options:

"
Dance with Sasha OR Foursome, can I not get her to join if Samantha is not in the game?
Here is save

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
Can u please explain How to activate Minami snooping around. I find it difficult to follow wiki instruction

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Can u please explain How to activate Minami snooping around. I find it difficult to follow wiki instruction
Set alarm for 7:00, Have a threesome with Bree and Sasha, Wake up the NEXT morning between 7:00 and 9:00 .
Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Bree. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.

• If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to )
1 Tell her you are not in the mood.
2 Tell her that you sleep with the other 2
Done, now do Minami's Request.

Reactions: Donkeybong

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I can't get Hanna to show up at the park for a race. Her LP is locked at 30 and her KP is at 25. Any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes