Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
shift+O not working!
You have to edit one file to enable console.
Code:
renpy/common/00console.rpy
Find the line
Code:
config.console = False
Change it to
Code:
config.console = True
I strongly recommend keeping a save from before you start using the console. Apart from changing money (which by the way can be done with an in game cheat) changing values or flag has a good chance to completely mess up your save to the point where you will be locked out of content permanently. Or the game simply crashes.

Reactions: throweawayee

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I strongly recommend keeping a save from before you start using the console. Apart from changing money (which by the way can be done with an in game cheat) changing values or flag has a good chance to completely mess up your save to the point where you will be locked out of content permanently. Or the game simply crashes.
Oh yeah, that too. Keep backup saves, just in case you mess something up.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Edit: Since 22.5.0 there is an option to disable Powersave in the game options (this helps some people to get rid of the lag, not all of them):
i have no idea how to get back to main menu on android. and is it possible to fix it in the mobile version?

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I'm loving this game but does anyone else find it takes ages to do anything, even with the cheats on? I must be spending hours clicking through the days trying to get the exact combination of time and place I need to be. Am I missing something? With the multiple endings for various characters it's going to be a full time job playing this game!

FluffyBanana

Nov 23, 2021
Need help!
I started the home harem route and then Sasha's old boyfriend showed up. Now, every morning Sasha and Bree keep having their LP reset to 0. I'm not sure what's causing it.....

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
whaat to do after getting fired from office Aletta found about shouri?
I believe you are supposed to be able to get a job at a store in the mall, but that doesn't sound like an attractive option to me. Hopefully you have an earlier save file that would allow you to go back to a point just before you had sex with Shiori within seven days of having had sex with Aletta, as that's what triggered it.

Reactions: vamars

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
I believe you are supposed to be able to get a job at a store in the mall, but that doesn't sound like an attractive option to me. Hopefully you have an earlier save file that would allow you to go back to a point just before you had sex with Shiori within seven days of having had sex with Aletta, as that's what triggered it.
I'm very new to this game I have questions can you answer if you have played enough pleae?
First of all any tips?
Can I date all the girrls at same time?
What happens after I get caught cheating?
What happens if I skip a date or event?
this is optional any save file with max stats at the start?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm very new to this game I have questions can you answer if you have played enough pleae?
First of all any tips?
Use this wiki if you need to check certain events and prerequisites. Or use the search bar if you need pointers.

It should help in order to activate certain harems, you can't pursue certain girls (ex. If you wish to date Camila, Kylie gets sent behind bars) and some are teasers atm.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q
Aug 7, 2018
First of all any tips?
I strongly recommend the wiki like ArDZer said. To quickly answer those those questions though:
Wiki
Mostly yes, but some women will catch on to you cheating if you fuck someone else too often and some will find out you're cheating though story events.
Usually the cheated on girl will leave the game.
LP penalty for missed dates. Some events will just repeat at their next available time, but some story events have consequences for missing them.
I'm sure there's something out there, but just play the game man. There's a in-game cheat menu to adjust LP and KP. I would not recommend immediately having LP at 100 without without going through their story lines, because every time you go through a story event their LP maximum resets to where it should have been for that point.

Reactions: ArDZer

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Any idea when we'll see some updates for this one? I'd love to see Harmony move forward, some more Harems and collaring, as well as seeing the Mom go even further. Maybe even some of the side characters added in. Gwendolyn could make for a strange but fun add to tie your two band mates and Morgan together into one big Harem. Lots of room to continue and make more stuff in this one.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any idea when we'll see some updates for this one? I'd love to see Harmony move forward, some more Harems and collaring, as well as seeing the Mom go even further. Maybe even some of the side characters added in. Gwendolyn could make for a strange but fun add to tie your two band mates and Morgan together into one big Harem. Lots of room to continue and make more stuff in this one.
The game updates normally every last monday of the month. So tomorrow should be update day (But if you don't want to deal with bugs, you should wait a few days, because the first few minor versions can be a bit buggy...)

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
Can u get rehired again in the office

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
- At the moment the girl who gets her story competed is determined by patron votes. Each of the romanceable girls will get their stories finished, its just going to take time.
- Nothing is going to happen between Mike (male MC) and his mother, Angela, that was made crystal clear. As for Bree relationship with Angela, that's likely going to be further down the line.
- The side characters are called "Teasers" for a reason. Just because they show up in the game doesn't mean they're going to become full characters. From what I understand, its down to the fans' reaction or if the demand is high enough. Given how Gwendolyn treated Anna, can't see that happening for her.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes