Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
I just noticed something, I think the Lexi pregnancy reveal doesn´t make sense lore wise. I think it is impossible to order Lexi to get off the pill, without killing Danny first. But in the pregnancy reveal the MC asks if Danny is beating her up again. Also to the part where she isn´t 100% sure is kinda vague. Is she still a prostitute after her pimp died, she mentioned she kinda owed Danny money thats why is doing stuff like stealing ,prostitution,dealing etc... .After his death the players know that she is still dealing but it is not mentioned if she is still a prostitute.
It is nothing major but i think it should be mentioned.
( I don´t know if Lexi is finished yet just mentioning it. If not i have an idea. How about you could order her to prostitute or not (kinda like the pill etc.) for the NTR lovers out there (not me i hate it with a burning passion but with many NTR games out there there is at least a market for such routes and she already has NTR content according to the wiki (never played those routes and i am very thankful you can avoid NTR content btw. Thanks)
Also i can´t start the Threesome event in Band harem. But i already have the hot coffee option with Kleio and Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
piee.png
sasha story tracker seems to disappear how can i make it reappear
And
also people who edit their save files
which data should i be editing as i sided with minami instead of sasha
on spilled something over Sashas bass event

mm.png

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
( I don´t know if Lexi is finished yet just mentioning it. If not i have an idea. How about you could order her to prostitute or not (kinda like the pill etc.) for the NTR lovers out there (not me i hate it with a burning passion but with many NTR games out there there is at least a market for such routes and she already has NTR content according to the wiki (never played those routes and i am very thankful you can avoid NTR content btw. Thanks)
Also i can´t start the Threesome event in Band harem. But i already have the hot coffee option with Kleio and Anna.
I just finished a beta MC run (so, full on NTR) and she does have at least two scenes. One is with Jack, one with Dwayne... for now, the Dwayne one doesn't make sense since you can decide for her even if she barely knows you.

As for tryatry , any walk-through will help start the game, if that's not enough check the Introduction, Game Mechanics and Romance in the wiki. There's an ingame suggestion/help/quest tracker for routes which is non spoilery and vague enough. But if that doesn't help, check a girl's wiki and don't scroll too far down to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Didn't really notice before, but I seem to be having an issue with the Office. Trying to call someone in results in only the nobody choice being displayed, regardless of who is there at work. Anyone else has the same issue? (Currently in both new run and ng+ one)

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Didn't really notice before, but I seem to be having an issue with the Office. Trying to call someone in results in only the nobody choice being displayed, regardless of who is there at work. Anyone else has the same issue? (Currently in both new run and ng+ one)
How far are you in each of your coworkers' respective paths? If you're relatively early, you don't really have the option yet, even if the button is there. Edit: iirc it opens up for each of the girls (besides Cassidy) when they start asking to be punished

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How far are you in each of your coworkers' respective paths? If you're relatively early, you don't really have the option yet, even if the button is there. Edit: iirc it opens up for each of the girls (besides Cassidy) when they start asking to be punished
Fair enough, just finished my 2nd run (Gamer Bree) and haven't really touched the office except a bit of Lavish to see how her story progresses, barelly got Shiori to 40 sub.
So, reloaded pre wedding save and raised Shiori sub to above 50 and had sex with her. Call in worked. Thanks

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The girl you want to call in must be at work currently and her sub points need to be >= 50. (For Aletta you need to be CEO as well...)

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Ok this was not a real problem i could finish it. But I think there is a bug somewhere in the Band harem route i had multiple error messages throughout this run. You can still finish it with the events. I think there lies with Anna, because I can´t propose to her its just make a time skip, with the other band members there is no problem with that.Also her models changes during her pregnancy from pregnant to non-pregnant from time to time

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Here's a chaste save with 53k money, Attributes at 100 and every skill. Saved it at the first choice thereafter (Sasha moving in). Birthday is canon, start is 2nd of Winter. The money should be enough to buy the double increase in member size, a sports car, Shiori's debt and repair the tub with 8k left over for any other expense. This save might work for future releases, but I am unsure on that. It does lack the Lucky trait which isn't a skill, thus, I suggest to try and find the clover as soon as possible once spring starts. It should leave enough time to get the first dream of Emma and raise Samantha's stats so one can start dating her by end of spring or early Summer.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question and it's who knows what to do when you don't attend the party on Saturday and Cassidy shows up to ask why you didn't go. Is there any way to make her story not end there?

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
How bad is this if you don't stare at the wiki/walkthrough the whole time? Will you miss a lot or get locked out of things?

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
How bad is this if you don't stare at the wiki/walkthrough the whole time? Will you miss a lot or get locked out of things?
Sometimes it is very important to know about some things before, there is some content which has a time limit (for example if you don´t want NTR Sasha route you need to get her love up fast.) or there is content in which you progress to fast without starting the other content you get locked out. (For example need to visit Cinema to meet Morgan before you progress to far into Kleio content or she will be locked out, or if you want all girls in the game you need to rush the Emma content, because she will know about the other girls relationship status with some exception (Palla,Lexi,...) Also you could run in some game overs if you don´t have the necessary stats (Lexi). But you could always play blind, which is more exciting and if you are stuck look up the wiki or the book in the corner.

Reactions: ManifestDream
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes