Ommyto

Nov 4, 2018
Have you tried interacting with her on the Street? I'm not sure about that specific event, but a lot of her events trigger when she is on the street. I don't know if this is the same event you are talking about or not, but the event on the rooftop where she shows you the sunrise is triggered from the Street.
Yeah i've tried pretty much all i can think of. She just disappear between 6pm and 8pm just to reappear at 9pm. It's the last event with her, when she invite you on the rooftop to ask if you want to marry her (i usually refuse). Last playthrought i didn't encounter this problem.

Now i messing with the save editor to find a workaround but i'm a bit blind on what i'm looking for ^^

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any way to tell when your libedo will return? got trapped in the whole blue pill bit, and I'm kinda stuck. physical 100, sexexperience ~250. Maybe the correct save file line to look at?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah i've tried pretty much all i can think of. She just disappear between 6pm and 8pm just to reappear at 9pm. It's the last event with her, when she invite you on the rooftop to ask if you want to marry her (i usually refuse). Last playthrought i didn't encounter this problem.

Now i messing with the save editor to find a workaround but i'm a bit blind on what i'm looking for ^^
I don't know if you've figured this out already or not, but I found when and where Kleio is for the rooftop event. She shows up at 1800 on Friday. The rooftop is in the upper left part of the map. It took at least a week for her to show up, though I'm not exactly sure about the length of time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any way to tell when your libedo will return? got trapped in the whole blue pill bit, and I'm kinda stuck. physical 100, sexexperience ~250. Maybe the correct save file line to look at?
I wouldn't know of a way where you could look it up like "ah, Saturday 14h I can sex again". It is only a few days and will become basically non existant after a few experiences.

My personal advice is to NEVER use the blue pills, except for an emergency because you really HAVE to have sex now or some deadline will pass forever, they will increase following gaps by a lot (it used to be exponentially, not sure if that is still the case) and make future encounters way more difficult. It is IMHO always better to accept your lack of manpower for now and do two more weeks of setting stuff up again than to use the convenient way out at some huge cost.

darksider44

Aug 10, 2017
Does somebody know if i can trigger the Anna drunk call event by console command cause i'm stuck at this part despite having 30 Lp since the diary still say wait for her call (the save is very advanced so i don't want to start over)

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Is it just me or is it there a bug with anna where you can´t propose to her. She is 100 lp and 100 sub i see the propose option for her and the band harem but i can´t click on it.

marcuskuno

Mar 2, 2020
I like this game and I come back to it every 6 months or so... but it really needs a "story" or less grind/management mode. Also, not having an official gallery yet is kind of crazy.

darksider44

Aug 10, 2017
Does somebody know if i can trigger the Anna drunk call event by console command cause i'm stuck at this part despite having 30 Lp since the diary still say wait for her call (the save is very advanced so i don't want to start over)
Fixed my problem, i needed to use the console to set anna back to her first event

anna.flags.story=1 is the command.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
For some (like me) have to wait about 5 minutes. Then the game goes in normally!! Too much information have to be loaded!!
It opened without any problems, but I have a question. Can I continue with the new version with the old save? Or do I have to start again?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It opened without any problems, but I have a question. Can I continue with the new version with the old save? Or do I have to start again?
Generally old saves do work on this game. There was a major update two or so years ago when they didn't but that was the only one I remember.

However, what may happen is that you are locked out of some new events with old saves since you are already past the point when they should have triggered. The rest of the game will continue unharmed though.

My suggestion is to continue the old save and ignore the updates for a while (at least the content you cannot reach) and prepare a wedding so you can start a nice NG+ once you decide to go back.

Seriox

Apr 16, 2018
Last version can't play it on joiplay.. it closes few seconds after it starts loading (only see the joiplay logo)

Cham

May 30, 2017
Any idea why the game just stopped booting up few days ago?

I see the initial loading animation, but it cuts off at the end just when you start to see Minami's sprite and nothing. No error, nothing. I tried a reinstall, but it didn't do anything. Other Renpy games I have still work normally.

This is all that I can get from Log:

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 19.74s
Loading error handling took 0.14s
Loading script took 3.23s

I don't remember changing anything last time I was able to play either.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2073035
View attachment 2073036
View attachment 2073039
View attachment 2073041

\/ Some More Examples \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V22.9.0b

PS: alguns texto ainda pode esta em ingles , isso so posso resolver jogando

Love & Sex Second Base [v22.9.0b] Mega
I did a translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, but I can play

KMterix

Feb 21, 2018
There is some way to reset Hanna content or a chance by comands to change a choise I take? In "Gym Talk" I lend the money to her now I can't do the next content...

Jul 27, 2018
My sex experience get stuck at 42. is this the maximum status or a bug? I m playing on newgame+ with no cheats

edit: nah. Found it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes