Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you somehow reset the cassidy story? i had no fucking idea not being ceo would lock me of audrey content
Very unlikely, the whole Cassidy story has so many aspects that the game would be borked for sure.

Who can ask developers to add gallery?
As has been said, it is planned. There was one by the dev and multiple by modders, but it turned out the way this game works, it is almost writing it anew when an update happens, so too much work now but can and almost certainly will be done later.

Reactions: Donkeybong

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I haven't tested this on 22.9.0(b) yet, but I didn't see anything about it in the changelog. Anyway, this is what I came across, lol.
screenshot0091.png

Will test it again on the latest version and see if it's fine

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I haven't tested this on 22.9.0(b) yet, but I didn't see anything about it in the changelog. Anyway, this is what I came across, lol.
View attachment 2073793

Will test it again on the latest version and see if it's fine
It's fixed and the full changelog mentions it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Love Kleio's new face! My biggest problem with the previous version was that she barely had a mouth. The latest version is vastly improved.

Unfortunately, I did run into a bug after triggering the Band Harem event where Kleio and Anna want Mike to take them out to dinner. I triggered the even on a Friday at 1800. I practiced with the band for 2 hours, then the scene triggered where they asked me to take them out. I chose to take them out that night since the practice ended at 2000.

The bug happened after the threesome scene. When the scene ended, the day reset to Friday at Midnight and the flag for having a threesome never triggered. I tried playing through the day again hoping I could retrigger the scene at band practice, but it didn't work.

Doener

Nov 19, 2020
Hello. I have a problem. I encountered an error in the battle of the bands. Shortly before the second battle, sasha went to enlarge her breasts. Now there is a bug where the story tracker shows an error message on the quest. What can I do?

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
This thing of having characters leaving the game for good on events out of the player control because of some arbitrary numbers that go up and down all the time(and you HAVE TO look at the wiki to know what happened)... gets annoying very very fast.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Welp, had to restart the game to not fuck up Cassidy and ended up fucking up Morgan, can i get her back? (didnt went to the cinema)

Ommyto

Nov 4, 2018
Hi folks,
Question: Is the second event where kleio propose to the MC is time limited? 'caused i fulfilled everything they said on the wiki, i have the entry "meet kleio on the rooftop" in the story tracker but the rooftop doesn't appear on the map (i've tried from 6am to 11pm but nothing).
It's preventing me to finish the band harem since she doesn't show in the studio...
Anyone has encountered this problem or know a workaround?

(alternatively, anyone know the variable i can edit with my save editor to get rid of this pesky event?)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Morgan is stuck at 60 LP. I did the Christmas shopping event instead of the water park event (those events are mutually exclusive) and now I am stuck on the second cinema date. I've exhausted the search function and I've tried all the suggestions and nothing works. The problem is that everyone is suggesting doing the cinema date in the afternoon and then in the evening, but that doesn't work. When I complete the afternoon date and pick the cinema date for the evening, there isn't an option to watch the movie. All I have is the Morgan portrait. There isn't a 'watch movie' icon, so how am I supposed to trigger the dialogue? I have been trying and reloading my saves for 2 hours and nothing works. I've tried only watching the movie once, I've tried just leaving in the middle of the date, I'm out of ideas. Please give very specific instructions. This even is WAY too hard to trigger and is in desperate need of a fix.

EDIT:

Okay I got it to trigger. The key is to get the date percentage to 90% before you watch the movie and end the date. So for the afternoon date, DON'T go to the cinema. I chose the mall date. I finished the mall date at 65% and chose the cinema date for the evening option when she said she wanted to keep the date going. After complementing her, kissing her, and choosing the love dialogue, and buying popcorn, I was at 80%. Then I chose 'watch movie'. While inside the theater, I fondled her boobs and fingered her for a total of 10% giving me a total of 90% BEFORE watching the movie and this caused the dialogue to trigger which flagged the achievement. You have to be a 90% before actually watching the movie and ending the date. If you finish the date without getting to 90% even if watching the movie would add enough points to be at 90%, it doesn't matter because the date is already over. I hope this helps anyone who has problems with this. I was as specific as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnyxxxv

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
At some point, my full home harem characters: bree, sasha, minami, samantha... no longer have the 'fuck' icon when interacting with them at home, Only Lexi has 'fuck' icon. Both Minami and Lexi are prego. All 5 are Sex slaves.

How to re-enable the 'fuck' icon for them, I liked the repeatable scenes dang it. [can ONLY fuck them on dates]

The1900

Feb 8, 2022
Love Kleio's new face! My biggest problem with the previous version was that she barely had a mouth. The latest version is vastly improved.

Unfortunately, I did run into a bug after triggering the Band Harem event where Kleio and Anna want Mike to take them out to dinner. I triggered the even on a Friday at 1800. I practiced with the band for 2 hours, then the scene triggered where they asked me to take them out. I chose to take them out that night since the practice ended at 2000.

The bug happened after the threesome scene. When the scene ended, the day reset to Friday at Midnight and the flag for having a threesome never triggered. I tried playing through the day again hoping I could retrigger the scene at band practice, but it didn't work.
That's right!It happened to me too!! And I'm DLing 22.9.0b now,I don't know if it had been fixed or not。

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Hi folks,
Question: Is the second event where kleio propose to the MC is time limited? 'caused i fulfilled everything they said on the wiki, i have the entry "meet kleio on the rooftop" in the story tracker but the rooftop doesn't appear on the map (i've tried from 6am to 11pm but nothing).
It's preventing me to finish the band harem since she doesn't show in the studio...
Anyone has encountered this problem or know a workaround?

(alternatively, anyone know the variable i can edit with my save editor to get rid of this pesky event?)
Have you tried interacting with her on the Street? I'm not sure about that specific event, but a lot of her events trigger when she is on the street. I don't know if this is the same event you are talking about or not, but the event on the rooftop where she shows you the sunrise is triggered from the Street.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes