jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It's not that bad actually. You can make other mistakes but there are mainly three points to watch

1) You cannot have Camila and Kylie at the same time in this version. Period.

2) Emma is a bitch. If you want her, you need to navigate very carefully and read up on stuff, otherwise you're fine.

3) Do not have unnecessary sex with potential harem girls until you kinked them up to at least 75.

As for other problems (Sam or Bree path, for example) no decision will kick the girl out, it is just different flavors. If you want a very specific flavor, of course more restrictions apply.
I usually do my runs to make Emma my GF before moving on but, honestly, she's not worth the time at the moment.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Also, in general not only this game, people are judging a game for what they like not what the dev wants it to be - the "sandbox vs kinetic" distinction also mentioned earlier. If you do not like a type of game, do not review it at all. You wouldn't give a basketball game a bad review because you only like mobas (well, people do, but they shouldn't), so you should not judge a sandbox if you want a kinetic novel or vice versa. Do not downvote a game because it doesn't offer a harem ending you wanted (unless it promised to).
This is so true.

So much so that there quite a few games that are really great, but because they use mechanics that people don't like the overall score for these games goes down every single time they update as a new batch of people show up and complain that they don't like games with these specific mechanics.

A massive amount of people that review games are really just trying to force the world to cater to them and their interests.

Funny that we even call them "games" really because most of the complaints are triggered by any mechanic that would suggest a game rather than a Visual Novel.

It gets old.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Man, i've tried playing this game like 5 times already and i always get bored in about half an hour. How do you guys do it!? There's a ton of content as well, but i just can't do the grind
There is no grind, unless you want to finish the game in a few hours... it's a Sims/Sandbox game not a book you can just flip, so, similarly how some might get exasperated with Sims because they are looking forward their 5th generation and are stuck at the first, by setting yourself for an end game might be great for veterans, but not for new players. Except the first week, every single "grind" action has content.
You take a shower after waking up? Knock knock.
You woke up too late and smell bad, oops, your new roomate forgot to lock the door and so you were able to see her naked.
So, you worked your ass off for the first week, well, promotion and a new spank me plenty type secretary.
You wanna work out to get in shape... wait, what's the fitness coach doing with your sweaty shirt?

Mar 14, 2019
Man, i've tried playing this game like 5 times already and i always get bored in about half an hour. How do you guys do it!? There's a ton of content as well, but i just can't do the grind
There is no grind, unless you want to finish the game in a few hours... it's a Sims/Sandbox game not a book you can just flip, so, similarly how some might get exasperated with Sims because they are looking forward their 5th generation and are stuck at the first, by setting yourself for an end game might be great for veterans, but not for new players. Except the first week, every single "grind" action has content.
You take a shower after waking up? Knock knock.
You woke up too late and smell bad, oops, your new roomate forgot to lock the door and so you were able to see her naked.
So, you worked your ass off for the first week, well, promotion and a new spank me plenty type secretary.
You wanna work out to get in shape... wait, what's the fitness coach doing with your sweaty shirt?

Just use cheats.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
The waiting time definitely can get annoying. Especially when events overlap. Samantha will take all your Saturdays, for example.
Yeah, there's definitely an over abundance of Weekend only event's. Saturday specifically. Even worse are the weekend only events that require summer as well.

Not sure what the fixation on them is either. Everyone in the game's a grown adult. Should be able to choose whether to have an afternoon date on a weekday or not yourself.

It's not like there's a penalty for not going to work other than not making money.

blui

Aug 25, 2017
The waiting time definitely can get annoying. Especially when events overlap. Samantha will take all your Saturdays, for example.

That's why I kept this, u know, time control and all... :geek:
(Just put all the files in game directory, don't know why it was deleted from the OP)

Reactions: Lantern

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, there's definitely an over abundance of Weekend only event's. Saturday specifically. Even worse are the weekend only events that require summer as well.

Not sure what the fixation on them is either. Everyone in the game's a grown adult. Should be able to choose whether to have an afternoon date on a weekday or not yourself.

It's not like there's a penalty for not going to work other than not making money.
I think here you are confusing in game mechanics with the story. Yes, MC can just not go to work, which already is a stretch for convenience. Not everybody else can. Hanna has to watch the gym, Kleio has a job as a mechanic, and so forth.

That doesn't mean that the congestion problem isn't real, especially on summer weekends. But that's a gameplay issue, not a story issue.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
only real criticisms I have for this game are the following.

1. the time issue, and forced events/overlap events. you don't get an option to wait out an event your not ready for yet or don't have the stats you need. they just automatically trigger regardless of if you are ready or not. especially trouble some when an event can only be triggered in a ceterone location that you need to progress with another persons story.

2. characters that have been introduced as upcoming for years now and are still not in the game. samantha's friend comes to mind she's been around almost as long as samantha has, but she's still not in the game proper yet. is another one that's been around for a while, but hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Recy!

Mar 20, 2021
hello guys, i can't play this game from android with joiplay, it always force close to joiplay game list, please help me, i hope there is any solution about this

Reactions: Donjoe81

master12311

Jun 13, 2021
Those new faces of kleio and audrey looks like dolls with makeup, and in comparison with the other characters is more "realistic" and don't look good. I don't know, i think it was better the old faces

Reactions: downl05ding

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Its weirder because initially, at least how I remember it...it was possible to skip the Job.
Now every girl is a very responsible work dedicated woman. Even the unemployed ones.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I was playing it and as i am only interested in the lesbian content I can say, that in this regard something has been added, mostly with sasha but still not much, and there are still several "placeholders" I mean events where suddenly the female mc is changed for the male which damages the immersion, so if you play lesbian like me it's still not worth it to play now, it's still in "the future".
Can you tell me what events do that ?
I am chasing them all around...

Jun 6, 2022
Can you tell me what events do that ?
I am chasing them all around...
that i remember at the moment, there were some conversations with sasha during the dates, the name "bree" changed to "mike" and in the dialogue bree was treated like a man.

but more precise were some events after the dates in the events where they confess attraction, and where sasha confesses love are events with mike even the image of the kiss is with mike.

also ayesha's kissing scene is with mike.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I think here you are confusing in game mechanics with the story. Yes, MC can just not go to work, which already is a stretch for convenience. Not everybody else can. Hanna has to watch the gym, Kleio has a job as a mechanic, and so forth.

That doesn't mean that the congestion problem isn't real, especially on summer weekends. But that's a gameplay issue, not a story issue.
See that might've been convincing if not for the fact that, as MisterDuck pointed out, several of the girls are unemployed and not in school. Yet even they can't be taken on dates during the week. Hell, they practically live at the mall already.

Those new faces of kleio and audrey looks like dolls with makeup, and in comparison with the other characters is more "realistic" and don't look good. I don't know, i think it was better the old faces
Strongly disagree there. The new Kleio and Audrey faces look fantastic. Especially the Kleio face. Previous one looked like a horse with how long it was. This one feels like it blends in far better and is sexier to boot. ;)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes