gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What's the console command to get Kylie out if jail? I only did it to unlock Camila and I want to wish the taming harem.
As far as I know that is not possible without breaking your game. It's one or the other. You can have both running around in the city with console commands, as somebody found out earlier, but their interactions will be borked and you cannot do anything with them.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Why does this game has only 3.5 points. Its a 4 too 4.5 points
My guess would be one of the following many reasons.

No animation.
Huge grind.
Buggy quest chains with many dead ends & punishing choices with no telegraph that the decision is going to fubar you (one off the top of my head is the Miniami Sasha guitar one … )
I have other examples that I found because I really wanted to like this game and I put way to much time into the grind of this game.

The game has many things going for it but having to play it by swapping between incomplete/confusing/incorrect wiki then back to grind to find the “correct“ magic path to achieve X isn’t what most people would dream of in a 4-5 star game.

IMO 3.5 is almost fair and if only slightly inflated … don’t get me wrong the developer seems to put ALOT of effort into the game but after playing the game many times there are many valid reasons for it to be rated well below 3 especially and if you play it without using in-game cheats of any kind … the constant management of energy/shower/stamina & the other ? (I forget) just amps up the “grind factor” exponentially which is masochistic so…if that’s your “thing” no kink shame here but when you time/location cycle (grind) to find the magic path where all the people/stars are in alignment…but then your energy/stamina whatever is 0.2 points light(stamina/shower/energy) and fails to actually get you completely through the event is just ridiculous.

I really wanted to give the game high marks but when you play the game through 2 in game years and you get penalized because of a poorly designed or telegraphed consequence due to an innocuous choice you made in the first 60 days of game time makes the game worthy of a negative -5 star rating. That’s before taking into account bugs, quest compression/stacking, & other oops you drank the wrong kool-aid 5 months ago so now your progress with X girl died.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Two reasons. It's been in development for a quite some time and has quite a few supporters on Patreon. Unlike similar big games with even bigger following, like a certain Saga, there doesn't seem to be a dedicated mod checking IPs and very biased reviews (which there are quite a lot of and by that I mean, new accounts with barely any posts or ones bashing the game for being a game or a certain genre)

Reactions: MisterDuck

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Is there any Female Protag content yet? Or is it still a solely male protag game, with a female protag tag for "future possibilities"..

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
As far as I know that is not possible without breaking your game. It's one or the other. You can have both running around in the city with console commands, as somebody found out earlier, but their interactions will be borked and you cannot do anything with them.
All I need is Kylie out of jail so I can finish the taming harem. After that I won't be interacting with either Kylie or Camila.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Also seriously why is there no way to get/release Kylie out if jail? As a yandere enoyer I am Abita disappointed. I mean you could have a timer ir lower her yandere score easy fix

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
anyone know which flags do I need to modify to redo Cassidy event.

what flags can I force Boobjob for sasha

also anyone know who how to change date and time?

Last edited:

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
I think it boils down to having too many tags that lead people to have unrealistic beliefs. Female protagonists, lesbians tags might pull in bigger audience but more people seeing it might not always be a good thing when they then get jaded.

Doesn't help that the mods and Andrealphus don't seem to be a great terms. Maybe from his stance on not supporting piracy and this being mostly a piracy site.

But you can also read those one/two star comments and they are mostly mouth breathers that haven't started frontal lobe development but are determined to open their flaps on "why having less choices is good" basically kinetic VN fans that don't realize these are supposed to be games not "my child's click along coloring slides", developing a decent choice branched/sandbox system takes much more skill and effort - and is also much more rewarding.

Pretty much all the top games are sandboxes for good reason. Minecraft, GTA, Witcher 3.
It's weird how this site specifically has 10% of the vocal audience who actively hate having choices, or maybe they are the 10 alt accounts of KVN devs who lack the ability to make more sophisticated content. Who knows.

But I can understand the justification of people placing it at 3-4 stars. The game has frankly grown too large, and can easily take up an entire weekend or more if you are trying to get everyone. Trying to craft the perfect optimal playthrough with random bugs or mechanics popping 30 hours in to stop that can frustrating.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, it seems like this game got a lot more complicated with it's route requirements and route blocks. It looks like the only safe way to get in certain routes is to just have one save dedicated to that one.

I'd like to ask for a list of routes that block other ones from starting but I have a feeling that creating such a guide would take someone forever.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes