johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Band Harem went funky on me, after Battle of the Bands and the threesome scene, calendar showed Fri instead of Sat and progress is stuck on 100% instead of "completed"

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'd love for there to be a Pokemon Game Over ending, where you need to propose to each girl with a ring before the wedding. They find out you had multiple harems and you get chased by a horde of girls. Of course, for such a bad ending, there's gotta be a special animated credits, hopefully Tayu Tayu style.
Sounds like it could be a sketch from a Benny Hill show from fifty or so years ago.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Any way to manually trigger Alexis's Sunday home date? It refuses to trigger for some reason.

Edit: found my own solution. I didn't "watch" Alexis on the beach date, and I guess that took me off the path. I fixed it by changing the variable in saveeditonline "FLAG > alexisstory > value" to 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Now that the latest version has been leaked any techsavy soul that can figure out how to get the Angela Kissing CG? Been messing around with it for weeks now but cant seem to trigger something.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's been a while since I last played this game (think it was the intro of Harmony) and I have to say, this game seriously needs some cleaning up and add-ons content and story wise, not to mention path wise.

First grievance: Typos such as 'cuming' and other such issues. It's fucking 'cumming'! How lazy as fuck can you continually miss this?! There is such as thing as spell check.

Second grievence: Long hair Kleio. Whose fuckwit of an idea was it to have that abomination of hair style for her? Because it fucking atrocious. Go back to the drawning board there andreal.

Third grievence: Kylie's "path"/more Harems. To be fair with Kylie, she is too good a looking dolly to be locked up in jail and be forever sent away with our bastard (either willingly knocked or if she did go rapey on our dick). And sure, there are ways to keep her in check to a extent but at the same time she could benefit being apart of the Home Harem of sorts. Like she finds out about it, maybe ending up needing a place to stay or a bit, and is naturally pissed and overly jealous about it but the girls and MC invite her give this sharing thing a try. And with each girl she spends time with us in a threesome (Bree making out with her as she gets plowed and sees Bree get railed following her plowing, pressed up against our side as we make out with her and feel her up while Bree takes it/Sasha 100% domming her while we plow her/Kylie walking in as Minami is blowing us and joins in despite the intial shock/Sam and Kylie making out and making a show before we take them both/Lexi and Kylie double tit job before fun times.) her Yandere trait slowly gets replaces with say slutty and she doesn't mind us being with others and gets to share the bed with Minami (imagine Minami using Kylies tiddies as pillows...). -Also, still don't know why Lexi can't bunk with fucking Bree or Sasha at this point.-

Also, still waiting for the whole Sister Harem (Kylie/Alexis) would be a fun time as well. Imagine Kylie catching us being blown by her sister, to later try to outdo her sister to get caught by Alexis. And a first there is a bit of issue with it but Alexis puts her foot down and tells her she doesn't mind sharing us with her sister and invites her sis in on the fun for one hell of a night of funsies between us.

And speaking of Harems, how the hell have we not had a Fit Girl Harem (Hanna and Ayesha) yet?!

Reactions: MisterDuck

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
why is my game showing random french?
I think that's a song the protagonist sings while showering.

Searching for those specific lyrics on the image, this song came up. It's called La Mavauise Réputation. Also other songs are referenced. Sandman of Metallica iirc is referenced in another instance.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Now that the latest version has been leaked any techsavy soul that can figure out how to get the Angela Kissing CG? Been messing around with it for weeks now but cant seem to trigger something.
Angela is not yet unhidden and has no schedule yet, so you can't get the kissing cg until she gets more events which include her properly in the game...
If you want to spoil yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been a while since I last played this game (think it was the intro of Harmony) and I have to say, this game seriously needs some cleaning up and add-ons content and story wise, not to mention path wise.

First grievance: Typos such as 'cuming' and other such issues. It's fucking 'cumming'! How lazy as fuck can you continually miss this?! There is such as thing as spell check.

Second grievence: Long hair Kleio. Whose fuckwit of an idea was it to have that abomination of hair style for her? Because it fucking atrocious. Go back to the drawning board there andreal.

Third grievence: Kylie's "path"/more Harems. To be fair with Kylie, she is too good a looking dolly to be locked up in jail and be forever sent away with our bastard (either willingly knocked or if she did go rapey on our dick). And sure, there are ways to keep her in check to a extent but at the same time she could benefit being apart of the Home Harem of sorts. Like she finds out about it, maybe ending up needing a place to stay or a bit, and is naturally pissed and overly jealous about it but the girls and MC invite her give this sharing thing a try. And with each girl she spends time with us in a threesome (Bree making out with her as she gets plowed and sees Bree get railed following her plowing, pressed up against our side as we make out with her and feel her up while Bree takes it/Sasha 100% domming her while we plow her/Kylie walking in as Minami is blowing us and joins in despite the intial shock/Sam and Kylie making out and making a show before we take them both/Lexi and Kylie double tit job before fun times.) her Yandere trait slowly gets replaces with say slutty and she doesn't mind us being with others and gets to share the bed with Minami (imagine Minami using Kylies tiddies as pillows...). -Also, still don't know why Lexi can't bunk with fucking Bree or Sasha at this point.-

Also, still waiting for the whole Sister Harem (Kylie/Alexis) would be a fun time as well. Imagine Kylie catching us being blown by her sister, to later try to outdo her sister to get caught by Alexis. And a first there is a bit of issue with it but Alexis puts her foot down and tells her she doesn't mind sharing us with her sister and invites her sis in on the fun for one hell of a night of funsies between us.

And speaking of Harems, how the hell have we not had a Fit Girl Harem (Hanna and Ayesha) yet?!
First grievance: okay. Seems to be a pet peeve of yours - this game is pretty much above average generally in spelling - but you are correct

Second grievance: you are not alone. Though that ship has sailed years ago. IIRC the "old Kleio" was by a different artist who doesn't work on this game anymore while the "new Kleio" is by the same two artists as all other artwork. Also, FWIW, Andrealphus has said that the new version fits his idea of how this character should look better than the old one

Third grievance Kylie: well, personally for you it certainly is - but that's not a general thing but a personal preference of how a specific storyline of a specific character should work; even introducing new mechanics. I'd say that grievance I can have with any game because no dev writes exactly how I want him to

Third grievance Harem: I already think there are too many (just my personal opinion of course). Home Harem, Band Harem, Office Harem - make sense, you are in this group together anyway. Pixie Harem - okay, love triangle before and now. Taming Harem - makes no sense but it somewhat useful as a gameplay mechanic. But another harem just because of some similarities in character would be too much sooner or later and probably take some serious time. Not that I do not enjoy what we have, but some already are a bit far fetched on how they came together. Bitchy harem as an example. For me it lacks all chemistry since we do not really combine the girls within the game otherwise. Same for College. Fashion I could somehow get but also is random-ish concerning the characters involved when pertaining to chemistry. I will agree that your "Fit Girl" harem would work in my world, I just would call it Gym harem, because that's where the three of you meet.

RedBluePie

Jun 1, 2020
How do I finish Kleio last rooftop meeting in this new map layout? I just can't find the place on the map. Is there a specific time/date for it?

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
What's the console command to get Kylie out if jail? I only did it to unlock Camila and I want to wish the taming harem.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes