Steph_rix

Nov 22, 2021
Man, i've tried playing this game like 5 times already and i always get bored in about half an hour. How do you guys do it!? There's a ton of content as well, but i just can't do the grind

i ususally dont grind, just use console command to advance (Not using ingame cheat because why?).

Steph_rix

Nov 22, 2021
For those who want some cheats (These are for Console command) //These cheats were tested on game version (v22.8 )
i gathered these cheats from various people from the internet and found some myself enjoy and sorry for my bad english

Use the cheats at your own risk, The cheats can break your game

//For player name/age/gender (The names are String so they must be in " ")
{

• hero.name = "Hello"
  • family_name= "Friend"
  • DATA_HERO["family_name"] = "Friend"
  • hero.age = 1000
}

// For the money {
hero_money = 10000
}

//Atributes (use ":" for multiple commands in one line){
hero_knowledge = 100 ; hero_charm = 100 ; hero_fitness = 100
}

//needs (use ":" for multiple commands in one line){
hero_energy = 10 ; hero_fun = 10 ; hero_grooming = 10 ; hero_hunger = 10
}

//how to know the girls location (it will print on the console the room she is in){
g.room
}

//Date score{
DATA_GAME["date"].score = 100
}

//Change the girls name (The names are String so they must be in " "){
g.name= "Batman"
}

// Girls affection (Substitute "g" with the girls name){

• g.desire.score= 12
  • g.love=200 (100 love, love /2)
  • g,sub=100 (100 submission) //use (-100) for dominant
  • g.lesbian=10 (50 girl, girl*5)
  • kylie.yandere=25 (yandere 1:1)
  • lavish.career = 10 (carrer 1:1)
  • minami.siscon = 10
}

// Day, Time, Week, Season change {

• game.week_day=1 (1 is Monday, continue to 7 as Sunday)
  • game.day=25 (day of month)
  • game.hour=6 (6am, 24 hour clock)
  • game.season=3 (0 is spring, continue to 3 as winter)
}

// Add skill (change skillname with the skill you want){
hero.skills.skillname.__iadd__(100)

hero.luck = 100

some skills (v22.8){

• martial_arts
  • bookworm
  • cooking
  • dance
  • fertility_assessment
  • golf
  • guitar
  • high_libido
  • hung
  • iron_stomach
  • low_libido
  • massage
  • no_sleep
  • racing
  • shibari
  • shooting
  • sm
  • sneaky
  • work
}
}

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
For those who want some cheats (These are for Console command) //These cheats were tested on game version (v22.8 )
i gathered these cheats from various people from the internet and found some myself enjoy and sorry for my bad english

Use the cheats at your own risk, The cheats can break your game

//For player name/age/gender (The names are String so they must be in " ")
{

• hero.name = "Hello"
  • family_name= "Friend"
  • DATA_HERO["family_name"] = "Friend"
  • hero.age = 1000
}

// For the money {
hero_money = 10000
}

//Atributes (use ":" for multiple commands in one line){
hero_knowledge = 100 ; hero_charm = 100 ; hero_fitness = 100
}

//needs (use ":" for multiple commands in one line){
hero_energy = 10 ; hero_fun = 10 ; hero_grooming = 10 ; hero_hunger = 10
}

//how to know the girls location (it will print on the console the room she is in){
g.room
}

//Date score{
DATA_GAME["date"].score = 100
}

//Change the girls name (The names are String so they must be in " "){
g.name= "Batman"
}

• g.desire.score= 12
  • minami.siscon = 10
}

// Day, Time, Week, Season change {

• game.week_day=1 (1 is Monday, continue to 7 as Sunday)
  • game.day=25 (day of month)
  • game.hour=6 (6am, 24 hour clock)
  • game.season=3 (0 is spring, continue to 3 as winter)
}

// Add skill (change skillname with the skill you want){
hero.skills.skillname.__iadd__(100)

hero.luck = 100

some skills (v22.8){

• martial_arts
  • bookworm
  • cooking
  • dance
  • fertility_assessment
  • golf
  • guitar
  • high_libido
  • hung
  • iron_stomach
  • low_libido
  • massage
  • no_sleep
  • racing
  • shibari
  • shooting
  • sm
  • sneaky
  • work
}
}
Cheats that use the console are very likely to crash the game or the save. But if you use the cheats in-game, i mean the cheats that you activate in the cellphone, those cheats are the only ones that the dev made sure that they don't broke the game or the save! You have to be very careful when you use console commands or change command lines, if you mess too much with those you'll end up broking events, because some events are connected to other events to trigger other events and messing around with a triggered event the game maybe (most likely) will go nuts. And one thing "Been there, done that"!

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
My guess would be one of the following many reasons.

No animation.
Huge grind.
Buggy quest chains with many dead ends & punishing choices with no telegraph that the decision is going to fubar you (one off the top of my head is the Miniami Sasha guitar one … )
I have other examples that I found because I really wanted to like this game and I put way to much time into the grind of this game.

The game has many things going for it but having to play it by swapping between incomplete/confusing/incorrect wiki then back to grind to find the “correct“ magic path to achieve X isn’t what most people would dream of in a 4-5 star game.

IMO 3.5 is almost fair and if only slightly inflated … don’t get me wrong the developer seems to put ALOT of effort into the game but after playing the game many times there are many valid reasons for it to be rated well below 3 especially and if you play it without using in-game cheats of any kind … the constant management of energy/shower/stamina & the other ? (I forget) just amps up the “grind factor” exponentially which is masochistic so…if that’s your “thing” no kink shame here but when you time/location cycle (grind) to find the magic path where all the people/stars are in alignment…but then your energy/stamina whatever is 0.2 points light(stamina/shower/energy) and fails to actually get you completely through the event is just ridiculous.

I really wanted to give the game high marks but when you play the game through 2 in game years and you get penalized because of a poorly designed or telegraphed consequence due to an innocuous choice you made in the first 60 days of game time makes the game worthy of a negative -5 star rating. That’s before taking into account bugs, quest compression/stacking, & other oops you drank the wrong kool-aid 5 months ago so now your progress with X girl died.
Well said, plus no gallery mode yet.

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Well said, plus no gallery mode yet.
LoL. That is on my list of gripes as well.
gallery or at least easy repeats of unlocked content(preferably in game)

I already felt that my OP was devolving into incoherent rambling(writing is not my skill set)so me diving further down the rabbit hole wasn’t going to add anything.

The quest timing & pacing staggering of requirements CAN devolve into a complete clusterfuck (especially when following the quote “optimal” path) the developer should keep firmly in the foremost of their thoughts that MOST players will desire a Pokémon (catch’em ALL) mindset we don’t want to save spam or grind endlessly. So the optimal path (if followed) should not have conflicting schedules or dead days it should flow….and be a smooth stream of enjoyment to appreciate the developers work.

Also having choices that matter is often said to be “super important“ however the choices and their consequences should be extremely clear.
I personally hate choices that matter … IF … How they matter is to loose access or create a “dead end” with a LI … I like choices that matter if it makes a LI get a twist or a kink but not a ”vanish”.

I wanted to try to put a basic & helpful but comprehensive list to illustrate where the project could be improved.

I even attempted to compliment the developer in a few ways in my OP.
Let me add a another … the Range & diversity of the characters is EXTREMELY BROAD & each of them (to a greater or lesser degree) is distinct and memorable. There is absolutely no copy cut change hair color duplicates in the project and this is hugely impressive almost frighteningly so(from a development viewpoint)

Last edited:

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
  • g.desire.score= 12
  • minami.siscon = 10
}
This won't work immediately since there are conditions to be met in order to increase a girl's max (or min, like with Harmony's purity) points for love, sub and other stats. For example, if the story only allows bree_love_max (or bree.love.max) to be 50 at a certain point in the game, then setting bree.love = 200 would only make it to 50. Well, you can of course set bree_love_max = 200, but you'll miss out on some scenes or you might lock yourself out of some content. Although personally, I did edit some values when I chose the wrong option or just couldn't be bothered to replay the dates to get Emma's contents.

Count

Jun 5, 2017
Strongly disagree there. The new Kleio and Audrey faces look fantastic. Especially the Kleio face. Previous one looked like a horse with how long it was. This one feels like it blends in far better and is sexier to boot. ;)
Actually the face is exactly the same length as before, the outer contures have stayed. The eyebrows were lowered, she got rounder, bigger eyes and fuller lips, which are now constantly smiling (also always slighlty opened?) and her cheeks are now slightly red. Overall I think the new face looks softer the old looks tougher and that is why I prefer the old one. She should in my opinion be one of the toughest looking characters in the game, but that is still personal taste.

Screenshot 2022-09-29 204823.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-29 205256.jpg

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Actually the face is exactly the same length as before, the outer contures have stayed. The eyebrows were lowered, she got rounder, bigger eyes and fuller lips, which are now constantly smiling (also always slighlty opened?) and her cheeks are now slightly red. Overall I think the new face looks softer the old looks tougher and that is why I prefer the old one. She should in my opinion be one of the toughest looking characters in the game, but that is still personal taste.

View attachment 2072005 View attachment 2072010
If the left is the new one, it's a vast improvement, especially over the first picture (weird frogface kleio), now if they could just fix Samantha's new worse looking face. There are a few other odd faces like the Minami cat looking face when she is acting perverted and offended Sasha, where her facial features shrink and makes her forehead gigantic, I'll admit it looks hilarious.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

View attachment 2072005 View attachment 2072010
As someone who hated the original rework of Kleio, at least this is a nod in the direction of giving some of her humanity back.

Reactions: tryatry and Yotsuyu

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Actually the face is exactly the same length as before, the outer contures have stayed. The eyebrows were lowered, she got rounder, bigger eyes and fuller lips, which are now constantly smiling (also always slighlty opened?) and her cheeks are now slightly red.
These all contribute towards making the face look far more balanced and thus more visually appealing. When things are balanced like they are now the length doesn't stand out like it did previously.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm doing the translation of the game, while I'm not putting the translated text, I'm just leaving the game without texts, apparently I managed to clean 99% of the quest log, and I still have more texts to find and edit

1664506684859.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
it says i need to have a date with alexis at home in the afternoon but nothing happens ? is this still a bug ? or is there a fix i can do.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V22.10.0b

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V22.10.0b

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1664528418628.png
1664528443361.png
1664528470905.png
1664528515816.png

\/ Some More Examples \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V22.10.0b

PS: alguns texto ainda pode esta em ingles , isso so posso resolver jogando

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes