Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Finally completed my first full run after a while.
Part 1. Went full beta route, Sasha blows Scottie, accepting Threesome and let her be Dom all the way. NTR Alexis, check completed, Kylie assault and pregnant, also check. Got some basic skills workaholic skills, became Cass' pet and let Dwayne get on with pretty much everyone possible. Also Sam's Threesome and got the only girl more innocent than Mike pregnant thanks to the power of small dicks. Got the small member cured and learned most o the skills and saved almost 25k.
Things that went wrong. The Home Harem bad end failed to trigger and didn't lose Bree and got pummeled by McClane. Failed Palla's Coffeeshop macho test and thus was locked out of Dancing. Also didn't progress far into the Prison or did any Office girls, except the bugged christmas party that forced me to choose one (went with Aletta since she was the Office Dommy Mummy)
Next up. Part 2. Quick Video Game route to get some more skills I lack and learn Dancing from Palla before the Pokémon Alpha route in Part 3.

Reactions: KhanJr

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
How can I activate the console command?
First, you need to enable the console if you haven't. Go into the game folder and then renpy>common and open file 00console.rpy with an editor app (I use Notepad ++ and it works great), use the search function (usually it's Ctrl+F) and search for "False" until you find the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" (I believe it is case-sensitive), save, and you should be good.
The shortcut to bring up the console is Shift+O
This method works on all Renpy games afaik. I suggest you maka a seperate save beforehand, and use them sparringly, as it can bork your game, the in-game cheats are enough for most of your needs, and are safe.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Hi folks,
Question: Is the second event where kleio propose to the MC is time limited? 'caused i fulfilled everything they said on the wiki, i have the entry "meet kleio on the rooftop" in the story tracker but the rooftop doesn't appear on the map (i've tried from 6am to 11pm but nothing).
It's preventing me to finish the band harem since she doesn't show in the studio...
Anyone has encountered this problem or know a workaround?

(alternatively, anyone know the variable i can edit with my save editor to get rid of this pesky event?)
Been having the same issue, tried fiddling with a save editor, couldn't really pin down the right variable.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Could anyone share their Emma route save file Picnic Date with 3 points. Thx alot in advance :BootyTime:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Could anyone share their Emma route save file Picnic Date with 3 points. Thx alot in advance :BootyTime:
I am really tempted to do so, I have one a day before marrying, one just before Sam's threesome and another at the start of bringing Alexis to the Halloween party.
Can't you just edit your save file before the Judgement event and put 3 to "emmalovepoints" ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am really tempted to do so, I have one a day before marrying, one just before Sam's threesome and another at the start of bringing Alexis to the Halloween party.
Can't you just edit your save file before the Judgement event and put 3 to "emmalovepoints" ?
I can't talk about Dabi's save, but for me fiddling with the variables did not save the Emma route, possibly I am missing something, but it's not the three points alone, also not combined with what I considered the three individual flags (might be wrong about that easily though), I still got the "friends" talk.

(I don't know whether anything else was borked, since I didn't continue and went back to my regular save. Also that was a couple of versions ago.)

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I can't talk about Dabi's save, but for me fiddling with the variables did not save the Emma route, possibly I am missing something, but it's not the three points alone, also not combined with what I considered the three individual flags (might be wrong about that easily though), I still got the "friends" talk.

(I don't know whether anything else was borked, since I didn't continue and went back to my regular save. Also that was a couple of versions ago.)
I had a similar issue with Cassidy, messed up her path, and her LP was locked to 0, used console commands to bring it back up, when it came to choosing her to stay as my sex slave, the dialogue was normal, but she still disappeared from the game. Had to revert to an earlier save and redo the portion I messed up on, which was about half a season of game time.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to get the Sporty Harem? Dating Hanna at the Mall can only happen on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and Ayesha isn't at the mall after 2pm on either day.

Q: Anything
A: Have you got the latest version?

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

I did about half a year ago (there's probably my message about it in this forum too) quite easily after I messed up the Bree encounter (she was a slave and thus counted failed as both girlfriend and the Bree talk). I simply edited the save taken just before the "Judgement", after all three events (Bree, Cinema and Park) were completed and worked fine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did about half a year ago (there's probably my message about it in this forum too) quite easily after I messed up the Bree encounter (she was a slave and thus counted failed as both girlfriend and the Bree talk). I simply edited the save taken just before the "Judgement", after all three events (Bree, Cinema and Park) were completed and worked fine.
Hmmm, that was, IIRC, precisely my scenario. The movie point was a given but Bree as a harem member and slave really ruined it. If I still had that save I would try again and report the results ...

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
thx alot it works i failed to convince alexis to go to police which data should i be changing for it???

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
thx alot it works i failed to convince alexis to go to police which data should i be changing for it???
My post was a bit sarcastic since the game'd be over after you marry and since there's no gallery any events already done aren't re-playable, only after date scenes.
If you check a few posts back, I started a full clean run am currently in my 2nd playthrough to get last skills and some money... will start the 3rd by focusing on Emma, but doing everything else minimally until then. Will post a Save then, so one can enjoy the Max Stats and loads of money while still having most routes open.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dabi22

JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
Is it possible make Palla sub 100% in this version?
Cuz i couldn't find that she asked about if Mike is okay with her dating other people.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
what types of incest are present in this game? Please reply and help. Thanks a lot in advance.
Adopted siblings and we do mean adopted. And I think that's it.

Cuz i couldn't find that she asked about if Mike is okay with her dating other people.
Palla's story isn't completed, but you can use console commands to alter her Sub.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
During you must choose "I want you to be mine and mine alone" to set her sub to 70 and during you must choose "I want you all to myself" to set it to 100...

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
You need to have Palla at least 70 LP and 50 KP when you talk to her after you had post-date sex and pick the option "I want you to be mine and mine alone" to set her on that path (that step will bump her KP cap at 70), then when she gives you a call and mentions seeing other guys, you tell her you want her for yourself (iirc the option is "I already told you"), that will set her cap at 100, but she won't accept the collar until you become her manager.

Palla's story isn't completed, but you can use console commands to alter her Sub.
Wrong (see above), and even if it wasn't, I'd advise caution when using console commands

Reactions: JamesWebbsite

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Wrong (see above), and even if it wasn't, I'd advise caution when using console commands
Well, you were half right.

Yes, I had forgotten about that particular step in Palla's storyline. What is correct though is that her storyline isn't complete.

So don't be so rude about pointing out other people's mistakes.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Well, you were half right.

Yes, I had forgotten about that particular step in Palla's storyline. What is correct though is that her storyline isn't complete.

So don't be so rude about pointing out other people's mistakes.
What is left to do in her storyline, after restoring her career, and convincing her to bear your children, something she is adamantly against in the beginning? I'm not on the inside of any of the development process, but it seems to me her story is for all intents and purposes, complete. As for me being rude, well, I definitely was harsh, idk about rude, but I'd rather be that than tell someone to band-aid the issue with console commands which will potentially bork their save, when there is a better alternative, and the wiki a quick search away.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes