ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There are still some girls (teaser characters such as Cherie, Kiara, Natalie, Reona, Kat, Amy and so on) that need to be included in the game, and hopefully marry in the future as well. Would be nice to see in the game. On the other hand, the dev really shows that this project is a labour of love. I've got to tip my hat to that.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Unless things changes the teaser girls will stay side girls and only get one sex scene each.
The only reason i would change my mind would be a lot of support for this from my patrons.

Amy could be an exception to this because she's too damn cute.

Oct 12, 2022
Unless things changes the teaser girls will stay side girls and only get one sex scene each.
The only reason i would change my mind would be a lot of support for this from my patrons.

Fully agree on Amy, and Riona would be my #2...always wanted more with both of em

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

Sorry, I'm bad with names. Which one is Amy?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
View attachment 2142178

This is Amy mate. Shawn wants to have her all by himself (not going to happen if the option to fight for her is selected at the first meeting with her).
oh right the electronics girl. yeah, she could be fun, although I'd be afraid of her embracing the edge kinda like sasha does. I think it would have been cool for her to be heavily inked or something to make her different

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
Does Anyone have saves for before a day Get assaulted by Kylie and Get killed by Kylie in Christmas?

Last edited:

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Hope anna worth it. i have been disappointed with lexi in home harem after for ONE WEEK CONSECUTIVELY and suddenly she rejected my marriage proposal :cry:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes