jahall

Feb 20, 2019
why this game has incest tag? i try it for 1 minute and after seeing that girls is actually roommates not blood relative i delete it
can someone explaine if there another related characters or what?
If you only played it for one minute than you won't have met any girls other than Bree and Sasha. Later on, your adopted sister will turn up. You may or may not count that as incest.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
This mfer is purposefully stalling on fake sisters story, i swear. also why is she a fake sister and the game still has incest tag?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
hanna.png hanna marriage.png

...Finally. My favorite girl gets her ending. I am so glad for this. I will continue following the game, but damn that I am so happy at this.

By the way, with Samantha's Alt ending, what it does means? A ending for her Love Route where she discovers Ryan was cheating on her before the marriage?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This mfer is purposefully stalling on fake sisters story, i swear. also why is she a fake sister and the game still has incest tag?
could be his mother we know what she look like so there a possible
According to forum rules, also relatives not by blood count as incest, so a step sister is incest on F95. And there is no "stalling" of any kind, you can already marry her and see her whole story - which also explains why she cannot be a "real" sister.

The mother is definitely off limits. This game will not include any "blood incest". If you are looking for that, you need to turn your eyes elsewhere.

Reactions: Evil13

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I think i fucked up something with Gym haren with Ayesha and Hanna ... Hanna just left and its missing from everything

i did save before going to the Gym, and can always not go there when the two are there, but there is a way to fix this? :cry:

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
I think i fucked up something with Gym haren with Ayesha and Hanna ... Hanna just left and its missing from everything

i did save before going to the Gym, and can always not go there when the two are there, but there is a way to fix this? :cry:
Most of the time it is solved by raising either the kp or the lp, also same sex attractions must be balanced in harems. ps: sorry for bad english

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
View attachment 2145209 View attachment 2145208

...Finally. My favorite girl gets her ending. I am so glad for this. I will continue following the game, but damn that I am so happy at this.

By the way, with Samantha's Alt ending, what it does means? A ending for her Love Route where she discovers Ryan was cheating on her before the marriage?
At long last. My Gym Goddess gets the marriage ending! Now I must wait for Ayesha to her's now, Please let her be next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes