jh78

Sep 1, 2020
does samantha have the same harem path as said in wiki walkthrough or its updated can anyone help?

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Maybe we can have a gallery in the future. I started this game too early so I have missed many art updates.

Zer0Crow

Nov 21, 2021
How do you have the pixie threesome again if one or both of them are pregnant? Afaik, you need to get them both drunk to sleep with them, right? But you can't offer them drinks if they're pregnant.

lastcraft

Jun 20, 2022
I assume this game doesn't have animated sex scenes judging by the tags?

That's too bad cause I love the artstyle, but just stills doesn't do it for me

NotThis1

Mar 4, 2018
Hope anna worth it. i have been disappointed with lexi in home harem after for ONE WEEK CONSECUTIVELY and suddenly she rejected my marriage proposal :cry:
To be honest, with the ammount of content the current game has, it is. Though kinda feel like I have to start the game again because I dont see Hanna ending available.

FluffyBanana

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone able to help?

I'm having trouble finding Harmony in-game...
I did the initial event but choose not to masturbate, she hasn't shown up at the church since
I tired a NG and choose to masturbate there but she still isn't showing up.

Any advice?

P.S. Thanks so much for the game! bloody love it

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I really like this game, but out of any game I have tried on here, this is the one I believe the most will never finish. Between the two different protag routes, and the trying to voice the characters I just don't see this ever actually finishing.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
why this game has incest tag? i try it for 1 minute and after seeing that girls is actually roommates not blood relative i delete it
can someone explaine if there another related characters or what?
The family characters are not the first to show up. Why did you delete already before you even knew the game?

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
1667488247545.png
1667488259222.png

Anybody know why it wont let me accept bree to join in?

1667492354930.png
Just to clearfiy im able to do the FULL harem scene without a problem.
It's just lexi & bree. Is it because they dont have a scene together that it doenst work?

Last edited:
Reactions: noxfeur

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Possible bug? I got an event to start twice with Ayesha,
what I'm wonder is, if I start/finish the event, will one be 'failed' while the other is 'completed'.
Only one way to tell... onwards!
[is it possible remove one of them from my save file?]

View attachment 2098671

View attachment 2098692

edit: ok, seems bugged, I started the event, had 2 choices, where you bdsm her, the other you wimp out and do nothing..... AFTER wards, there is still the 'date' option on the screen to do the event a 2nd time, this time, there is only1 choice, wimp out and do nothing! [which probably locks her out?]

Guess my only hope now is save editing or dev's help.
Anyone know if this bug was fixed?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought roommates is the sisters and when it turned out otherwise I was disappointed
There is no real incest in this game. No banging of blood relatives, and no patch that I know of. That's probably why it's not listed under the Dev Genre tags. ;)
Still, lots of lovely ladies to date. Probably has the most sexy time you will find in any dating sim out there. :love:

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is no real incest in this game. No banging of blood relatives, and no patch that I know of.
Well, what constitutes "real incest" is a matter of definition but yeah, no blood incest here (nor will it ever come).

As for a patch: that would be akin to rewriting a lot of stuff: Minami's story would make no sense if she was blood related, you'd probably have to weite her whole dialogue anew to fit the scenes. For Angela you'd have to scrum the graphics you got from the Bree path into something but probably you'd need to create own graphics. For Bruce Willis (does he even have a name?) you'd have to create everything from scratch. Or you'd have to completely rewrite a whole character. And then nobody would notice or comment on it (unless you introduce that too). So this patch probably would need half a game's size to be half assed at best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.10.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Oh, and since I haven't seen anyone else share the compressed PC version yet, here's the version I made as well.

Image compression - 70%
Audio bit rate - 32kb/s
Brought the size down to

PC Compressed: -

Android Compressed: -

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes