Delicado

Nov 4, 2022
She also needs to be working at the moment, you can't call people into your office that aren't in the building.
there is a specific day of the week or right time to call her, I've already reinstalled and I still can't pass.

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
there is a specific day of the week or right time to call her, I've already reinstalled and I still can't pass.
Get a lap dance from Shiori
Prerequisites: Strip club 22:00 - 23:00, Shiori >= 65, done Shiori works as a stripper

Go to the Strip club and get a lap dance. This should trigger Shiori's lap dance scene.

Outcome: Shiori max set to 70.

Shiori's situation
Prerequisites: Be at work, Shiori >= 70, done Get a lap dance from Shiori

Go to work. When in your office, call Shiori in and interact with her. She will talk with Mike about her past.

Outcome: Shiori max set to 75.

If it doesn`t help, upload your safegame so someone could look into it. It should be obvious but you have to shioris lovepoints at 75

Gamuano

Nov 22, 2020
hey guy i just updated and i dont know what i do wrong the game it just show me loading i cant do any thing It is a bug or my phone too old? Screenshot_20221105_022511.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still no gallery? (gallery mode not doing it for me)
Will probably only come once the game is completed. Both dev and multiple modders gave up on keeping the gallery running through the updates and decided it wasn't worth the hassle. (One of the problems of updating so regularily ;))

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Game's guide: have a threesome with Lexi and Bree

Me: fine. *attempts to initiate scene with Lexi*

*Bree asks to join*

Game: WHY.jpg

WHY????

Also, there seems to be a bug in the investigation quest. Whenever I try talking to anyone in the office, there's an error

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
does iron stomach do anything? also is there any information on the skills/traits or does andrealphus just create new ones every few patches and never disclose what they do?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for this, I was looking for skills or traits and didn't think to check introduction. I was hoping iron stomach did something like slows how quickly you get hungry, since that bar seems to be the only one improving your stats doesn't impact.

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
F
for those of you who played on android, is this game super laggy for you guys too or is it just me? cuz in my phone the interaction always have like +-3sec delay and also the loading took literally 7minutes, its literally unplayable
Do you know how to get back,
Back and load botton?
I am only getting skip and save button and some reason I can't even open main menu

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I'm stuck on Bree's maid route where I have to wait until after her shift but I don't know where or when that is.
On top of that, I've looked at the chart for the route but no help.
Any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes