BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
anyone know how start the zbox event this update
In-game guide said to play game with gamer bree when she's the only one at home. Problem is, with your home harem completed (5 girls), i don't think there's a single moment where she's alone at home and at the living room. The only time i found her alone is wed 20:00 but she's at kitchen. Think i'm locked out alr unless there'll be a change in the girls' schedule

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In-game guide said to play game with gamer bree when she's the only one at home. Problem is, with your home harem completed (5 girls), i don't think there's a single moment where she's alone at home and at the living room. The only time i found her alone is wed 20:00 but she's at kitchen. Think i'm locked out alr unless there'll be a change in the girls' schedule
You can always switch girls' schedules to "random" in the settings and hope for the best. RNGoddess can be a bitch though.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
how to make girls change their clothes? Like for example making one wear the slutty dress? Thx

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
how to make girls change their clothes? Like for example making one wear the slutty dress? Thx
i think only a few girls have the option to wear slutty dress if their submission is high enough, if you want to swap around normal,sexy and slutty dress u can command them to change clothes.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
i think only a few girls have the option to wear slutty dress if their submission is high enough, if you want to swap around normal,sexy and slutty dress u can command them to change clothes.
Do you know if there is a list of who has the cloth unlocked? Because that's gonna cost a LOT

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you know if there is a list of who has the cloth unlocked? Because that's gonna cost a LOT
There's a list on the wiki:
Only Audrey and Minami can wear the slutty dress currently... (and Jack on the Bree side of the game... ^^)

Reactions: Riujin

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Any characters who get pregnant CG?
Most of them IIRC. I don't know about Emma, Palla or a few others (haven't played their storylines to that point yet), but all the Home Harem, Band Harem and I believe the Office Harem girls can get pregnant. Kylie too. With CGs

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes