shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yo, so last night I try out the game (had to restart a bunch because of not enough stats do to stuff lmao, but its fine) and I came up with a question to check out here

My question is: Does having a girlfriend (like Bree, for example) locks you out for other GF routes? Like Is there a bad end or something like that if you actually try going for more than one GF?

Because I was trying to go for Shiori or the Boss GF path before going for the "main ones" (Bree/Sasha). Left me wondering if thats was all possible, though.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yo, so last night I try out the game (had to restart a bunch because of not enough stats do to stuff lmao, but its fine) and I came up with a question to check out here

My question is: Does having a girlfriend (like Bree, for example) locks you out for other GF routes? Like Is there a bad end or something like that if you actually try going for more than one GF?

Because I was trying to go for Shiori or the Boss GF path before going for the "main ones" (Bree/Sasha). Left me wondering if thats was all possible, though.
You can have multiple girlfriends and have multiple themed harems.

A caveat though, you can only really get away with that with the girls having high stats. Trying to initiate a harem with a girl who isn't ready will likely end with the girl in question leaving forever.

Reactions: shiion1
Oct 12, 2022

You can have all of them if you play your cards right. Multiple harems all at once, multiple GFs, just be careful with one or two (namely Emma) and watch out for Kylie (best to completely avoid anything with her)

Follow the wiki for the most part to make sure you get all that you want out of this game

Reactions: shiion1

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I have a question, who can I romance as Bree for the MC? Seems like I can really only get Mike, Sasha and Aleysha. Lexi spawned in once to steal money but that all. I'm super stuck right now

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
You can have all of them if you play your cards right. Multiple harems all at once, multiple GFs, just be careful with one or two (namely Emma) and watch out for Kylie (best to completely avoid anything with her)

Follow the wiki for the most part to make sure you get all that you want out of this game

Man, reading all the girl guides and stuff.. sounds like a tricky endeavor is up ahead. Lets see if I can at least get the home or the office harem done right, thanks!

Oct 12, 2022
Man, reading all the girl guides and stuff.. sounds like a tricky endeavor is up ahead. Lets see if I can at least get the home or the office harem done right, thanks!
You're welcome. Some of it is tricky, and some you might have to plan out or time just right. A couple of girls like Anna & Emma I save for solo saves as well just because they're my favorites and deserve monogamous relationships. It's a little trial and error I think, with a bit of grind and time though, it's rather enjoyable.

Good luck

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
so im having trouble with hanna i straight gave her the money. So does that stop me from dling he other events and dose that mean her heart level stay at 70 if not how do i increase it. it tells me to take her on dates but nothing happens

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
One of the reasons why I use full random scheduling, more chance of them being around alone when you need them to be, but for the most part I normally get all of the home harem events with Bree & Sasha done before I allow anyone else (maybe minus Minami) to join, so there's better chance for her to be alone from three girls than all 5
already using random schedule, problem is it's not 100% random, there are still patterns in their schedule. Also this is a newly added event and i'm using old save.

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
Is there an oportunity to change season in game? I saw change season button in cheat bar in previous updates I guess, but now it's gone

No matter, I fond mod)

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2020
Hey I'm stuck on the Anna route where you're supposed to talk to kleio, but I can't work out how to talk to her about it?
Please help me out, thanks.
(looked at the wiki, but it doesn't specify any additional conditions to talk to kleio)

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Hey, you're the one who chose to impregnate those ladies, well that's the consequences of that choice.
Yeah I obviously know that it's a consequence, but one of the fun parts of these games for a lot of people is impregnating half the town. Putting all the girls on the pill seems to defeat the purpose and locks you out of a bunch of fun content! Makes little sense in this kind of game to punish making babies, cause some people like that!

Making that optional doesn't seem like too much to ask for. Unless it can be counteracted with passive income, it's a weird system that I can't see many people enjoying except those who don't like having pregnancies at all in the first place.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
I have a question, who can I romance as Bree for the MC? Seems like I can really only get Mike, Sasha and Aleysha. Lexi spawned in once to steal money but that all. I'm super stuck right now
Just be patient, she will come back soon with your money.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes