ShadowVini

Mar 10, 2019
Can somebody fix my save? Samantha is in home harem but not moved in (don't know why), can't tell lexi to move in ;/

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just made a new update on the TruLove Kickstarter unveiling our very first stretch goal ^^

And we are at 54% funding!!!!

Reactions: Adoringfan

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
Can somebody fix my save? Samantha is in home harem but not moved in (don't know why), can't tell lexi to move in ;/
I Check, did you use console comands?, Samantha have the slave collar, but in the story tracker the mark of "Make Samantha my sex slave" is active

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jorge1324567

Mar 9, 2018
Im on a new playthrough and the sports car isnt showing up. does anyone know if its out of the 22.10 version? or is it just a bug?

Whatever88885

Jul 20, 2022
How do You Tell Bree and Sasha that Minami îs moving in? In the earlier versions the option appeared in the talk section i believe. Do You have to Tell then before You clean the attic? Or is the a specific location or Something?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
How do You Tell Bree and Sasha that Minami îs moving in? In the earlier versions the option appeared in the talk section i believe. Do You have to Tell then before You clean the attic? Or is the a specific location or Something?
You can pretty much ask them anywhere (I did this twice with Sasha, once at her workplace and once at home). Had no issues with that whatsoever, and you can clean the attic any time before Minami shows up

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020
Seems there is a lot of missing button for interactions this patch, Investigation quest (Dwayne and Cassidy), Minami moving (talk to Bree and Sasha), Fix relationship Anna and Kleio (talk to Kleio) and Shiori talk after meeting in strip club, there might be more

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes