Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so im having trouble with hanna i straight gave her the money. So does that stop me from dling he other events and dose that mean her heart level stay at 70 if not how do i increase it. it tells me to take her on dates but nothing happens
Unfortunately yes, you are locked out of raising her further.

Yeah I obviously know that it's a consequence, but one of the fun parts of these games for a lot of people is impregnating half the town. Putting all the girls on the pill seems to defeat the purpose and locks you out of a bunch of fun content! Makes little sense in this kind of game to punish making babies, cause some people like that!

Making that optional doesn't seem like too much to ask for. Unless it can be counteracted with passive income, it's a weird system that I can't see many people enjoying except those who don't like having pregnancies at all in the first place.
While I (as a non preg lover) don't take direct enjoyment out of it - since my game is the same no matter the way it is handled - this has always been a game where following certain kinks or paths may have its drawbacks. Many people would enjoy the full experience as well without having to worry about Sasha leaving just because you poked Bree ever so slightly. Others, like me, like having to manoeuver a bit to avoid stuff and not get everything thrown into their lap anyway. It may be similar here, some people might enjoy the idea of having to think how many kids they can father (and at $100 a pop you should be able to pay for quite a lot if you work regularily and have Palla's passive income which pays for two kids alone).

That being said, an option in maybe the cheat menu (and yes, I think it would belong there) wouldn't hurt and shouldn't be too much work.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So I can't fuck Mike's mom Angela? do you know why she won't be added as a possibility?
There's no direct blood related sexual encounters in the game. Minami is the exception because she was adopted.

Angela, however, will be available in Bree's game as the MC.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Which girls lack a ending currently?

Palla, Morgan, Harmony, Emma and Camilla, right?

Poor Palla really needs it, she already has her storyline complete. I imagine it would be like Cassidy in that it would be a 2x1 ending update.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well this sucks, just got to the investigation for stealing money from the company and when I click on Aletta I got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I ran into an apparent bug. During the plotline where you are under investigation and you hire a private detective, talking to any of the girls at work trigger An exception has occurred renpy error. game/cl/clss_ui.rpy lines 558-592. "Ignore" doesnt crash the game but you still cant talk to them. I assume I need to talk to them to advance the investigation so this is a problem, maybe. Unmodded/no cheats.

edit; might not be a dealbreaker, found a walkthrough maybe I dont need them. Its doable without them, but its certainly gonna be harder. Hopefully the bug will go away afterwards

Last edited:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 558, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 572, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 580, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 586, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 588, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 589, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 591, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 592, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'button_investigation %s').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 548, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 687, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 572, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 580, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 586, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 588, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 589, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 591, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 592, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 946, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'button_investigation %s').

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.10.0
Sun Nov  6 22:27:58 2022
help me, i got this eror when cassdy event come, i cant talk to all girl in the office
Hehe what a coincidence, I just posted about this same damn thing above. I calculated I can still get the best result without the girls help though. Look at the walkthrough. Its definitely a bug though!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hehe what a coincidence, I just posted about this same damn thing above. I calculated I can still get the best result without the girls help though. Look at the walkthrough. Its definitely a bug though!
This makes me big sad. I haven't played this in awhile and I had just gotten Emma to finally show up and was making progress with her finally and then a bug had to ruin it all. Now to take my revenge on the bugs in grounded and hopefully this gets fixed sometime.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
This makes me big sad. I haven't played this in awhile and I had just gotten Emma to finally show up and was making progress with her finally and then a bug had to ruin it all. Now to take my revenge on the bugs in grounded and hopefully this gets fixed sometime.
The bug didnt ruin it for me. You can get your investigation to 100% without talking to the office girls, its just a little harder. Use the walkthrough here

With the camera, the PI, the hacking and the ability to call the accountant, even wih bad knowledge points you can still max out the score in the week allotted with points to spare. Just cant get help from coworkers, basically.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The bug didnt ruin it for me. You can get your investigation to 100% without talking to the office girls, its just a little harder. Use the walkthrough here

With the camera, the PI, the hacking and the ability to call the accountant, even wih bad knowledge points you can still max out the score in the week allotted with points to spare. Just cant get help from coworkers, basically.
Is it fucked just for the investigation or can you talk to the office girls after it's over and it's back to normal?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Is it fucked just for the investigation or can you talk to the office girls after it's over and it's back to normal?
Everything was back to normal as soon as the investigation hit 100%, which was a few days ahead of schedule. No more problems after.

Clearly it must be whatever adds the unique investigation-related option to their dialogues thats acting up. Its all good now.

Reactions: Adoringfan

yuioksierop

Jun 11, 2022
The investigation button issue should be able to be fixed by creating an image file at "game/ui/action_icons/button_investigation idle.png" (note the space in the filename). Believe this is what I did to fix but I may have done something additional too.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes