May 16, 2017
EDIT: Ignore my post, I'm so incredibly dumb. Event has finally triggered, but I was trying to trigger the wrong one.
If anyone thinks they have the same issue: If you didn't have the sports car, you need to wait in your living room, after 14:00 on weekdays.

Hey everyone, I've run into a problem with Kleio. She's capped at 50, the tracker is telling me to "wait for Kleio to call me about the car", but i've met her ex.
I've advanced Morgan's storyline to the point where I can't go into anyplace that they are both present at, as they'll make me choose.
I think I had the normal car when the repairs event triggered, but I can't remember if the event after that triggered.

Any way I can trigger this manually, even if I have to fuck around with the console? Or is there some special condition I'm missing? I've tried waiting in the city repeatedly in the period that is written in the wiki.

Last edited:

Vinzerker

Jan 22, 2018
Game keeps crashing when starting the investigation at the office, if i ignore it crashes whenever trying to speak to any of the office people

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder which girl is leading the poll now to be fully in the game? I believe it's Amy atm.

Oct 12, 2022
what happened to Sam? how to change this shit? View attachment 2162273
I mean I always thought Sam looked like Helen Hunt, and she's not one of my favorite characters, but what was done to her and Kleio I don't like. Even Audrey has some weird expressions to her now.

EDIT: It seems that the Patreon updates/bugfixes aren't being posted here anymore. I guess we have to rely on heroes now because none of the V22.10 bugfix updates were posted here

Reactions: Fainer

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Game keeps crashing when starting the investigation at the office, if i ignore it crashes whenever trying to speak to any of the office people
I was having this error prompt whenever I tried to "get help" from the office ladies, but you dont need their help if you have good knowledge stat and/or Aletta have at least 50LP. I managed to get it done w/o talking to them to help.

Your best bet of completing the investigation is hacking Aleta PC (in her office when she isnt there, like 8:00AM) everyday, with a couple of days of hacking + Jeff help for the 20 points of investigation (Cassidy spills his name in the metting if you prompt the right questions)

And yea, my english is garbo, sorry man

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
You are locked out because you have not chosen a skill or did not learn it in time it's not random, it's time and story based.
If you don't like it don't play it, i won't miss you :p
Yeah, like i said: Shit tier game design.
-It's a game that locks you out of an entire questline through a one-time event
-The event potentionally requires an item for most players, that might not even spawn in the one place where it''s accesible
-There are no hints or warnings as to the importance of the inciting event
-The game is even ENCOURAGING you to trigger it ahead of time through ingame dialogue (Mike: I should investigate the sound in the hallway)
-There are no ways to redo the event as soon as you've triggered it, and no ways to retroactively activate the questline.
Shit tier game design.

But like I said, I still like it for the art, so imma continue to play your game for free.
I'm just not gonna pay you a single cent. That money goes the devs, who don't come across as insecure whiners who can't tolerate criticism. :p

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I think I have the same question: Kylie has assaulted me but the police have not showed up on the map. Does there need to be another trigger?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes