Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We are almost at 75% on our Kickstarter for TruLove! In the meantime here is a new update: a word from our writer :)

Reactions: mams3425

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know where the scene/event data is? So maybe I can figure out if I can pull a scene/event apart to make my own, and then add it to a characters ineraction>fuck menu.

I can't seem to find it in any .rpa, you know, when it lists all the webp images/layers and their timing, location, and the transactions and dialogues are at.

edit: more clarity

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone know where the animated scenes data is? So maybe I can figure out if I can pull a scene/event apart to make my own, and then add it to a characters ineraction>fuck menu.

I can't seem to find it in any .rpa, you know, when it lists all the webp images/layers and their timing [incase of animation], location, and the transactions and dialogues.
There are no animated scenes.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
There are no animated scenes.
Yea, I fixed my post. I change that single instance of "animation" into scene/event like the rest of my post.
I know there are no animations.

Still, it cycles through various webp files that are even layered [facial expression, privates, pube, sex toys, collar, piercings, etc.].

JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
I'm stuck in battle of the bands. I load my save after the event suddenly shows me that i lost the first round. So i was keep playing but 2nd round never come. Should i re start or is there any solutions?

Last edited:

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
hi, i am anna's story line and after restaurant date i have to talk with kleio about their fight but i cant.
is there some criteria for this ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yea, I fixed my post. I change that single instance of "animation" into scene/event like the rest of my post.
I know there are no animations.

Still, it cycles through various webp files that are even layered [facial expression, privates, pube, sex toys, collar, piercings, etc.].
Yes, there are no scenes as such, there are just puzzle pieces thrown together in different constellations. Which is also one of the main reasons of all kinds of modders giving up on a scene replay gallery until everything is set in stone.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes