Syryu

Jan 18, 2020
Having trouble with both the "Band Harem" progression and Anna's story. Anna's LP is stuck at 70. The story tracker tells me to "Talk to Kleio" about their fight but every time I interact with Kleio, no matter where and no matter on what day, no event gets triggered. I've completed Kleio's story without a problem. Her LP gauge is full. Did I miss something between the two?

Reactions: kavsut

Tbh_Idfk

Jul 25, 2020
Having trouble with both the "Band Harem" progression and Anna's story. Anna's LP is stuck at 70. The story tracker tells me to "Talk to Kleio" about their fight but every time I interact with Kleio, no matter where and no matter on what day, no event gets triggered. I've completed Kleio's story without a problem. Her LP gauge is full. Did I miss something between the two?
What I did to fix this issue is download the demo from the itch.io page and the full version on here and replace the "game" file in the demo with the "game" file from the full version

Reactions: Jjlc32 and Syryu

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Yo, is there any fix for the delay on the hub? Like, when I move my mouse over to a location or an action, there's a delay. Doesn't happen when I'm in the menu or options only when I'm playing. I've tried turning Power Save on and off (exited on both occasions) with no luck. I'm playing on a Chromebook by the way if that's at all important.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there no way to get the picnic date to work? Seems no matter what, my dude admits he has a girlfriend, even though he's never asked anyone to be his girlfriend. I am not sure if doing Lexi's story or Samantha's marriage path count as a 'girlfriend,' but it says single, so not sure what gives. Aside from forced events my character is a virgin. Is there a console way to get past being shutdown on the picnic?

Hillya

Feb 16, 2021
How can I change the name of the main character please?
I download another save and I'm stuck with its name

Syryu

Jan 18, 2020
What I did to fix this issue is download the demo from the itch.io page and the full version on here and replace the "game" file in the demo with the "game" file from the full version
I've done that, but no change so far. Does she have to be a certain area like the pub?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i have to be alone in the house with bree but minami is always there help
Not a solution to your problem but wouldn't an option along the lines of "give X $100 to go the water park/shopping/clubbing" (including +2 LP or suchlike) be a nice way of handling schedule overcrowd without breaking lore? Maybe not available for everybody at every time, but in house it should work.

How can I change the name of the main character please?
I download another save and I'm stuck with its name
You cannot in game (which is common if you download other people's saves), but maybe a console command or save file editor can help.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Is this game worth playing ?

Also can someone please clarify about that NTR thingy that how much it is and does that applies to some character or to all ( i know it's avoidable) but how does the NTR works ?

Not a fan of NTR

Thanks

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey, i seem to have a small problem
i got to the point where i have to "confront minami" and the dialogue just doesn't trigger
i have done all of the prior events, i have all the prerequisites, but it just doesn't work.
i have the latest version (22.10.0) and yes, i have cheats and console turned on.
anybody know how i can fix it? thanks in advance.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is this game worth playing ?

Also can someone please clarify about that NTR thingy that how much it is and does that applies to some character or to all ( i know it's avoidable) but how does the NTR works ?

Not a fan of NTR

Thanks
There's 2 girls with at least one instance of NTR. The first is one of your roommates, but you can avoid that with improving your stats with her. The other is your ex-girlfriend, but you can stop the NTR before it begins.

Jul 30, 2018
as of this point im not touching this game anymore till all the bugs are found and fixed i even started a new game and still cant get samantha to show up on saturday afternoon and many other bugs including after the confrontation with anna and kleio it says talk to anna and kleio i can talk to anna but no button or dialogue for kleios side of it

the bugs seem to be popping up more and more with each update even the bug fix introduced problems with is ridiculous

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
as of this point im not touching this game anymore till all the bugs are found and fixed i even started a new game and still cant get samantha to show up on saturday afternoon and many other bugs including after the confrontation with anna and kleio it says talk to anna and kleio i can talk to anna but no button or dialogue for kleios side of it

the bugs seem to be popping up more and more with each update even the bug fix introduced problems with is ridiculous
make sure u got 22.10.0d, with samantha if u took the revenge route make sure ur lp i maxed out and be in the living room from 13-17 every saturday ur probably playing with the old buggy version anna's bugs were fixed a while ago.

Jul 30, 2018
make sure u got 22.10.0d, with samantha if u took the revenge route make sure ur lp i maxed out and be in the living room from 13-17 every saturday ur probably playing with the old buggy version anna's bugs were fixed a while ago.
i have the newest version believe it or not but still these bugs are popping up left and right

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i have the newest version believe it or not but still these bugs are popping up left and right
It's weird that the only place where those bugs are "popping up left and right" is here, where people usually don't have the latest version ^^
Honestly if you have those bugs i would like to see a screenshot of your main menu before believing that you have the latest version because you wouldn't believe how many people tell us that and actually have an old version.

If you don't want to have the bugs i suggest 2 possibilities:
- Buy the game on steam, you'll have a week delay but it will be a stable release
- Be a patron and come to our discord, you'll be notified of each bugfixes (we fix most of the game breaking bugs in any release during the first week usually)

Love & Sex is probably the most complex ren'py game out there that's why we do need that week of play testing before the game is really playable. We do things the engine was not made to do ^^

That being said we have a big review of all the girls' routes planned to fix any weirdness and make them easier to trigger if needed.

As a reminder, i am not the one uploading here, this is not an official release and i don't condone it.

Reactions: ParZivalX1998

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Love & Sex is probably the most complex ren'py game out there that's why we do need that week of play testing before the game is really playable. We do things the engine was not made to do ^^
I am curious now that you mention about the engine.

Do you have any plan to change the game engine to stronger/more efficient engine to make the game a lot more smooth?

port Love & Sex to unity version the same as the upcoming sequel?

or you just keep as it is? maybe some passionate modders recreate it in unity version of it although i don't know how it will turn out in this hypothetical scenario.

that is all the question i have in mind.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I need help. Emma, loosen thing. reading wk i don't understand what to do. Do I have to do cunnilingus a lot of time before to do sex, or do i have also have sex (with her stopping me) several times for make accept her?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes