Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
any chance game true love have bit curvy character?
most of preview image show most girl have girlish body and almost loli-like

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I always get nervous when a dev starts a new game before completing the previous one... :confused:
I started AND completed since i started Love & Sex you know ...
Love and Sex should be finished by the end of 2023 if everything goes according to plan and TruLove is already mostly complete we just need to finish the voicing (should be out mid december).
We also have 2 other projects in active development, hope that don't scare you ^^

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I started AND completed since i started Love & Sex you know ...
Love and Sex should be finished by the end of 2023 if everything goes according to plan and TruLove is already mostly complete we just need to finish the voicing (should be out mid december).
We also have 2 other projects in active development, hope that don't scare you ^^
Thanks for the feedback man! Appreciated! (I was not scared, only nervous... And now I'm less nervous! ;)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Ideklol

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone know if there's a fix for the Anna and Kleio bug, retried in three different versions and I still can't talk to Kleio for Anna's quest after the restaurant date

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
I really wish there was an option to play with the old pregnancy system, the new one is more realistic and objectively better for immersion, but its such a pain to get every girl pregnant, takes hours and its kinda boring.

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone know how to undo sex for a character in console/save files? just seen the tamed harem requirement of no sex with kylie to unlock it but already had a date with her a long time ago in my playthrough, Any help appreciated.

vzykeiser

Jul 11, 2018
can anyone explain me how to do the sasha showdown? i mean, i already do hot coffee with anna and kleio, and then with sasha. i think i missed something like sasha does not confort me. thanks in advance

falecocassio

Oct 10, 2021
Could we, by any chance, have an option to re-date Emma? Maybe friendzoning all other girls and then getting an option like "hey, I'm single now. Can we restart dating again?".
Please?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Could we, by any chance, have an option to re-date Emma? Maybe friendzoning all other girls and then getting an option like "hey, I'm single now. Can we restart dating again?".
Please?
I say it's better to follow the walkthrough mate.

In the link above are the steps you need to follow. And about such option, it's up to the developer and the patreons to decide if that might be added in future updates.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes