vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey, anybody have any idea how to delete saves?
i delete them from the game folder, but they keep appearing(and working) in the game, even if there is no save folder

Jul 30, 2018
hey, anybody have any idea how to delete saves?
i delete them from the game folder, but they keep appearing(and working) in the game, even if there is no save folder
put your cursor over the save and press delete it gets rid of the folder save and the hidden saves as well

the game stores saves in the game folder and the hidden program files folder on your C drive

falecocassio

Oct 10, 2021
I say it's better to follow the walkthrough mate.

In the link above are the steps you need to follow. And about such option, it's up to the developer and the patreons to decide if that might be added in future updates.
Followed the walkthrough, step by step. And got locked out. The option "If Mike just tells her that they're out of Benji episodes then the whole conversation about the other girls will be avoided and Emma will give Mike a handjob" gives 0 lovepoints and seems to make Emma suspicious, because I got 1 lovepoint from the cinema event (about the kiss) and should keep dating (the requisites to keep dating if you get 1 lovepoint is that Emma is not suspicious about cheating). Maybe this step should be clarified in the walkthrough.
About the option to restart the dates, I know that the decision is up to the developer. It was just a suggestion, as the developer is active in this thread.

biscoff

Oct 27, 2019
how to start coffee surprise i've followed the walkthrough but it just cant be triggered does that have anything to do with failing shiori brings coffee every morning

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there any way to remove Hanna's armpit hair?
I think there is no way ingame. Only 'command' to shave/notshave pussy is available.

From what I've seen, you only see her armpit hair when she is standing, and no sex scenes.
I also told her to stop shaving, and I see pubes only during doggy position.

edit: made a simple mod [since I don't know how to repack stuff into renpy, we'll just do it dirty]
step 1: in the game folder, create a folder titled "ch"
step 2: in new ch folder, create a folder titled "hanna"
step 3: in new hanna folder, create a folder titled "st2"
step 4: place the downloaded hanna_armpits_a.webp file into it
step 5: copy and paste said file and rename it to hanna_armpits_b.webp
end: you should now have two 1x1 blank webp files in the st2 folder.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This seems too much to do
You may be able to finangle it with console commands.
If the path you are on, set variables, you'll need to zero those out, then jump to the event you want to follow.

I could look into it a bit later today if I remember.
edit: could use info on what was last event you saw with her, so I can use that to track down the event.
edit2: as well as samanthas current max possible love and sub stats [i could use that to gage which event you are on]
it should be easy to find out the event id, so i can just give you the command to jump to path d, however, that may leave path c quests still open? I'm unsure.

Btw, newgame+ could be ok, as you keep your starting perks :D.

Last edited:

falecocassio

Oct 10, 2021
I think my Hanna progression is broken. The steps "Get to know Hanna better" and "Get Hanna to fall in love with me" are stuck at 55% and 50%, and love stat is locked on 50%. I already helped her (sexier gym), did the strip club events (wich should put her love stat at 90) and have her as my sex slave, but can't go further (and can't get the Sports Harem to start). Seems like it changed after the last update
Anybody else having this issue?

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
You may be able to finangle it with console commands.
If the path you are on, set variables, you'll need to zero those out, then jump to the event you want to follow.

I could look into it a bit later today if I remember.
edit: could use info on what was last event you saw with her, so I can use that to track down the event.
edit2: as well as samanthas current max possible love and sub stats [i could use that to gage which event you are on]
it should be easy to find out the event id, so i can just give you the command to jump to path d, however, that may leave path c quests still open? I'm unsure.

Btw, newgame+ could be ok, as you keep your starting perks :D.
Thank you.
My steps in Path C :
Meet with Samantha and Ryan in Bakery, had 3some. Met Samantha at the bakery few days later with icon about Ryan then she replied that he is a***ole and prefer not to talk about. KP is 30 and Love points are 100

Last edited:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
the current version is all kinds of bugged. couldn't tell bree or sasha about minami, error's out when trying to get coworkers on my side during the investigation, can't talk to kleio about anna.

edit: nah I'm retarded. I had a less patched version. check your numbers twice, bros. version "d" has all these fixed.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes