Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
After sex, the option to sleep together occurs twice.
Even if you deny it, it will happen twice.
A lot of time is wasted because time elapses with each selection.
is this only happening to me?
I discovered this bug after having sex with Sasha, the other girl hasn't confirmed it yet.
I've ran in to this when my hunger is at 0 and only then.

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
I Don't suppose anyone knows the best way to continue dating Emma after the break up? unfortunately i only got her quite late in game and can't seem to get the right outcome from console/ save editing?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with cassidy in office?
All I'm seeing is blowjob.

Because in cassidy's "fuck.rpy" has "cassidy_fuck_mc_office", however it is blank.

Still be nice to re-do some of the previous sex scenes with updated generic dialogue [not the event dialogue].
Like sex with Kleio at her work, Hanna gym shower scene, etc.

Aslo, maybe a bug, I can no longer trigger the band harem 4some. [option disappeared, at least I remember it being there]

Algismon

Oct 5, 2022
Guys, it's been a while since i've been trying to play this game on mobile, i've tried the apk version and i've tried using joiplay, but both versions have a LOT of lag, i've tried to disable power saving but the lag continues, that's because mine device is too weak or why this game doesn't work well on mobile? Can someone tell me?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, it's been a while since i've been trying to play this game on mobile, i've tried the apk version and i've tried using joiplay, but both versions have a LOT of lag, i've tried to disable power saving but the lag continues, that's because mine device is too weak or why this game doesn't work well on mobile? Can someone tell me?
What type of smartphone do you have??
If your phone is too old (like 4 or 5 years) is gonna lag like hell, I have a smartphone with 2 years and it works like a charm, see this post, it has the last version of the game!!

Reactions: Algismon

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Man, I think I got myself stuck with a couple of routes. If anyone could help me, that would be hella great!

So thing is:

> I was trying to get Sasha to met Lexi at Nightclub (saturday) but I cant since the Audrey meet up always happens before this
> Then, Sasha gets mad at me and I cant get her to "cool off" and proceed with Audrey/Sasha route or any route involving Sasha it seems
> I can't talk to Samantha about this since she is already part of the home harem, no option shows up.

So, as of right now I'm stuck with said routes (cant proceed Lexi home harem, cant proceed Jealous harem)

Is there any way I could fix that situation? I've been playing for a loooong time, got Home and Office Harem almost done.. tried to follow Wiki the best way I could...

Algismon

Oct 5, 2022
What type of smartphone do you have??
If your phone is too old (like 4 or 5 years) is gonna lag like hell, I have a smartphone with 2 years and it works like a charm, see this post, it has the last version of the game!!
i have a samsung A20, I think it's around 3 years old

puppy_doger

Sep 13, 2022
How do I wake up at 7 am to trigger Minami joining the home harem? Every time I have a 3some with Bree and Sasha, I end up waking up at 6. I can't have a 3some with them later in the night either.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes