TenthOne

Sep 23, 2020
Does the cheat code stuff work on the android version? Love the game but the grind without the cheats is gonna be so brutal on my phone lol.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Why do pregnancies and giving birth cause massive love points? am i missing something here?
This info in the wiki in the game mechanics section:

Giving Birth
When a girl becomes pregnant, sometime in the next week she will have a special conversation with MC where she breaks the news. Some girls do not want children and will want an abortion. Some girls will want to keep it. If, at the end of the conversation, she decides or is coerced into keeping the child, after 9 full days her art will update to the pregnancy version. Not all girls currently support pregnancy.

As of version 22.2.0, the game now gives the player the option to choose between the old system where girls stay pregnant forever or the new system where they give birth.

• The girls give birth 60 days after they become pregnant
  • If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth she will lose 25 LP
  • You'll have to pay $100 in child support every week for every baby

Last edited:

Hanuele

Aug 4, 2017
Are there any additional constraints (energy, hunger, fitness) about triggering the shark achievement or is it just pure luck?
Just asking before I spend whole days of swimming in the ocean... :)

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
i have a samsung A20, I think it's around 3 years old
Try to make a Hard Reset, maybe too much junk in the system files!! I make a hard reset every 6 months. Too much apps and system junk left behind that leave folders and other things that we don't see or know!! I'm saying this because you have a good smartphone!!

Reactions: Algismon

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
This in the wiki in the game mechanics section:

Giving Birth
When a girl becomes pregnant, sometime in the next week she will have a special conversation with MC where she breaks the news. Some girls do not want children and will want an abortion. Some girls will want to keep it. If, at the end of the conversation, she decides or is coerced into keeping the child, after 9 full days her art will update to the pregnancy version. Not all girls currently support pregnancy.

As of version 22.2.0, the game now gives the player the option to choose between the old system where girls stay pregnant forever or the new system where they give birth.

• The girls give birth 60 days after they become pregnant
  • If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth she will lose 25
  • You'll have to pay 100 in child support every week for every baby
Thanks Mate. that explains a lot

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Are there any additional constraints (energy, hunger, fitness) about triggering the shark achievement or is it just pure luck?
Just asking before I spend whole days of swimming in the ocean... :)
I believe you need to select the "Animals hate me" option in the beginning in order to become shark food or bear chewing toy (It's how you obtain the Have you met Shark-Chan? and Life is un"bear"arable achievements iirc).

Reactions: dussalant

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Looking at update log for November I can’t help but wonder how exactly does the voting for content work. Majority of update seems to be focused around Kylie which had the least votes on poll and some Palla which won the December vote while Morgan that won the poll I assume only has a harem event.
I don’t really get what’s the point of that poll if it doesn’t really go that way? If anyone happens to know. I was kind of looking forward for Morgan getting an update compared to the usual big titties

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Looking at update log for November I can’t help but wonder how exactly does the voting for content work. Majority of update seems to be focused around Kylie which had the least votes on poll and some Palla which won the December vote while Morgan that won the poll I assume only has a harem event.
I don’t really get what’s the point of that poll if it doesn’t really go that way? If anyone happens to know. I was kind of looking forward for Morgan getting an update compared to the usual big titties
Kylie got content this update because I like her and she barely get any content (the last time she got a solo event was in APRIL).

Right now the polls decides who gets an ending next, Morgan's ending is in the works should be here in the next one.
Palla's ending was ready early so we decided to add it in November instead of december as was voted by the patrons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes