McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
- Kylie is getting better/worse 1-2 [4ev]
- Kylie is getting better/worse 3-4 [4ev]
I take it these are events that happen earlier in her... event line, I mean, if someone has gone far enough Kylie is in prison, we can't see these? or make her 'better'?

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I take it these are events that happen earlier in her... event line, I mean, if someone has gone far enough Kylie is in prison, we can't see these? or make her 'better'?
Yep, Kylie explicitly was mentioned to be a case where the player is meant to choose. You do either her jail route or her love route.
Its just that the Love Route is filled with so many drawbacks (basically, having to avoid Kylie to prevent her from killing our roommates) that everyone does the Jail route after a pump and dump

Reactions: Vindaria

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yep, Kylie explicitly was mentioned to be a case where the player is meant to choose. You do either her jail route or her love route.
Its just that the Love Route is filled with so many drawbacks (basically, having to avoid Kylie to prevent her from killing our roommates) that everyone does the Jail route after a pump and dump
So, with this update, can we get her to chill the f' out and go "love" route while also in other relationships and not closing other relationship opportunities?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This ending soon?? Kinda wanna play it..
Since this game has two protagonist, and one of them has virtually zero content, I would say the game is less then 50%.

Though I feel like the female protagonist will just be dropped as the male protagonist's story becomes finished.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, a question for you guys: Do yall have the 'Jealous Harem' mission in the 'Mission Tab' ?
Even when I do start that harem route (it says so in the top right corner, just as all others), it never shows up in the quest marker/tracker. Curious if its a bug or just on my end.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes