EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
They definitely do not. I remember trying to trigger it (its especially hard with Emma) and be saddened at how there is no reactions. Harmony would definitely be a curious, as she would be disturbed with having a child out of marriage (thought she is practically Mike's wife at that point)
In case your unsure get the girls drinking....you might be surprised what you can do with the girls when they've been drinking.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm stuck with Emma at level 70 love and needs to do "sexy role play" after one of our dates. However, after every date, she just says "that was nice" and then leaves. Does this need to be done on a date where we go to the club or am I missing something?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.11.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's a third the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
In the new version, for whatever reason, the button to work in the office (the 2 of echo) has disappeared, therefore I have no way to access the new content of it, any way to fix it?

Reactions: niel5grey

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
Android update?
Honestly; the latest patch dropped just a few hours ago - so knowing the 'intricacies' of this game you simply don't WANT to play their .0 releases on mobile. Not here to start any discussion about the state of the game or anything, but the mere reality of things is that L&S:SB .0 patches are pretty much bug-ridden like a 100% of times - at least they are for a long time now.

And while gamebreaking bugs (that admitedly will get fixed pretty fast imho) on PC aren't that much of a problem - lately there are quite an amount of savebreaking bugs in the intial patch-versions. Sometimes it's even problematic to fix those saves on PC - but running the game on mobile makes this even more complicated - especially if you use an inofficial port.

So just trust me - give it a few days for potential updates first before even thinking of starting a save on mobile. That said - the previous .d fix never was ported to mobile afaik - at least no one here posted such a version. I could be wrong - but I believe the latest mobile version available here is significantly broken. So if you don't plan on fixing it yourself, I would rather try to run the PC-version via JoiPlay than using the mobile port - at least then it's easier for you to access the gamefiles to fix potential bugs later.

Reactions: Venyas and MrRaynor

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can no one help me out with the "sexy role play" trigger for Emma? She keeps leaving after our date even though her loved is maxed out at 70

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Can no one help me out with the "sexy role play" trigger for Emma? She keeps leaving after our date even though her loved is maxed out at 70
Just go on a lot of dates with her and then after like 3 handjobs (could be more) you will finally get to move things onto the bedroom and then just roleplay that benji character for her or she gets mad.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks. Is there also anything I can do with a console command or save editor to choose the Samantha D or E Path as well as reopen the band harem/studio route?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes